Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 6:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default I cant package the simple lot..
I packaged a house to upload but there were packed some unwanted walls and floors, terrains (even though I removed them from th house)
Then I installed the lot anew choosing the item I want to appear (my own custom files only+ some other)

It remained:
1 Wall
1 Glass Floor
Numenor Window mesh
Some Recolors of this window

And thats all!
Now I cant package the lot for MTS2 - game crashes when I try to make it.
Though I can enter the lot anyway

Whats wrong?
Also why does the game packege some unwanted recolors and meshes - though they are not exist on the lot anymore?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 6:40 PM
i had a problem in university with terrains crashing the lot i was trying to package, despite not naming the terrain in the package.
since NL though i have had no problems

apart from one lot which, even though i kept cleaning with the installer, still loaded up with all recolours. i think i solved it by renaming it totally differently with the installer, loading it in the neighbourhood and repackaging

you could try doing that with your package, not the one you are trying to repackage from the neighbourhood.
actually you could remove your downloads folder to your desktop, or disable those things from your download folder and then try again

hope you find a solution because i would be interested in a house made by you
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 6:58 PM
Thank you!!! I ll try!! ))

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)