Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Biting neck satisfies hunger need ( Vampires) UPDATE 02/27/08

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 28th Mar 2007 at 5:01 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2008 at 8:22 PM by [Black_Spirit]

136 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crainger
I saw this today. Both disable the NPC vampire biting issue. I really want to have both, but I've removed Black Spirirt's mod in favour of Pescado's other fixes in the package. At least until both a reported to work ok together.

Wouldn't they work if this mod loaded after Pescado's?
Test Subject
#102 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:40 PM
OMG. [Black_Spirit], please answer the questions people make!

You didnt make the installation process clear at all! You provide 4 files:

LBFBiteNeckTEST.package
LBFBiteNeck.package
LBFEmbraceTEST.package
LBFEmbrace.package

What files do we need to install?

Also, lets say i create a new sim, will him be able to be a vampire? i mean, will the count/countess embrace him?
Test Subject
#103 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:43 AM
i just wanna ask so my victim will turn into a vampire to if i use this? thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 11:04 PM
Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#105 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 2:22 AM
I'm having a problem with my mod =/ When I click on a non-vampire while controlling a vampire I can see the embrace option, but not the Bite Neck to feed on them. When I look under custom content I see both of them, but the Bite Neck has a yellow triangle sign with a ! in the middle while embrace does not. How do I get Bite Neck to work?
Test Subject
#106 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 5:04 PM
thanks, the mod works great, and I was switching versions, but the weird social interaction eventually disapeared without using remove social
now if only I had this for when werewolfs savage it increases hunger XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 12:06 AM
Thank you SOOOOOOO much, ive been looking for somthing like this but couldn't EVER find it .I IS SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!
Test Subject
#108 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 11:26 AM
I've always wanted this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 12:30 AM
Awesome! Now I'll have proper vamps that feed on blood rather than spaghetti.
Test Subject
#110 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aishia Trueman
How about if you could click on the sims and select "Bite neck..." and then "Kill" "Drink" or "Make Vampire".

I agree this would be PERFECT.

Also, could you make so vamps can't eat regular food or they get sick?

But this is awesome along with your other supernatural mods!! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#111 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 1:17 AM
Can Vampires get fat off of this?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#112 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 8:31 PM
Thank you for making this mod! It's awsome! Now I'm gonna play with my vampire simmies! :D
Instructor
#113 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tecniclady
I'm having a problem with my mod =/ When I click on a non-vampire while controlling a vampire I can see the embrace option, but not the Bite Neck to feed on them. When I look under custom content I see both of them, but the Bite Neck has a yellow triangle sign with a ! in the middle while embrace does not. How do I get Bite Neck to work?

Same here. Solution anyone? I've got all EPs en SPs.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#114 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:48 PM
Thank you for this, just another great mod that makes playing vampires more realistic and fun!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#115 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 2:14 AM
thank you so much for this mod. the fact that vampires in the sims two could not drink blood from other sims to fuffil there hunger drove me nuts and i hated to play them becouse of it. but now i can play in peace knowing my vampires can drink blood yay
Test Subject
#116 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:03 PM
I love this, I've always used it.
I only have one question, when playing with this installed when I befriend a vampire they begin to start autonomously biting my neck, however they have yet to autonomously embrace me. Further more, influencing a vampire to bite my neck causes them to feed from me, but again not embrace.
Does this mean that you can now not turn someone into a vampire unless you control that vampire? Or am I missing something? (Like a social requirement).
Test Subject
#117 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 6:20 PM Last edited by nananare : 12th Feb 2013 at 4:48 PM.
EDIT: Same problem. Embrace appears fine and working, but Bite Neck doesn't. I tried to remove BiteNeckTEST. Still not working, though. Is this because of a conflict?
Test Subject
#118 Old 21st May 2013 at 11:38 AM
well now the vampire life in the sims 2 will be more fun with biting neck and turning sims into ghouls
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 27th May 2013 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nananare
EDIT: Same problem. Embrace appears fine and working, but Bite Neck doesn't. I tried to remove BiteNeckTEST. Still not working, though. Is this because of a conflict?

Same here aaaagh someone please help!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 9:04 PM
AHHH! THANKS! everything i need you have!!!THANK YOU!!!!!ALOT
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#121 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 1:55 AM
can u make this for sims 3?
Test Subject
#122 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 7:49 PM
Has anyone found an updated version of this hack? I miss having this in my game, but it isn't compatible with AL.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 8:45 PM
Fabulous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#124 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 1:58 AM
This looks REALLY cool, but a majority of the comments are complaints or questions. Not going to download for now. Also, the fact that NPC vampires cannot turn playable sims into vamps anymore kind of sucks. (well this is what I heard from some of the comments)
Test Subject
#125 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 1:59 AM
I also agree with what someone else said, Black_Spirit, if you can do it, please please make a Bite Neck... then Drink, Kill, Make Vampire, Make Ghoul. That would make things a whole lot easier for the users.
Page 5 of 6