Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#151 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:23 PM
So far, the only female sims in the entire hood are the paper carrier and the matchmaker. I have a feeling poor Tarek (as the only straight guy) might find himself a bit lonely unless something changes. He and I have our fingers crossed that the mail carrier spawns female.

Edit: Also, so far Tarek's the only one who's cried over being abducted. You'd think it would bother everyone but Phil (who, being Knowledge, has a good memory of the experience), but oddly Jared and Aaron seem unbothered by it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#152 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:55 PM
Heh, mine was pretty devoid of females that generation, too. And I didn't let them hire any servicepeople because it seemed too remote and there was nowhere for the offices to be. No visiting hobby lots without a car to get there. No townies. I did then create one townie to be the parent each of the paperboy and the cashier.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
#153 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:53 AM

I made it urban. Sedona now has housing projects, decrepit dwellings and lounges of ill-repute. Hey, the men are lonely and are in need of some excitement.
Mad Poster
#154 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:57 AM
Scholar
#155 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 3:57 AM
The deleted post was about an installation issue, but I figured it out about two minutes later. Sometimes just asking the question helps.

The babies are now children. Phil and Aaron got married and I built a three-bedroom Spanish style for them. Tarek married a townie he met in a strange place, and is now living in Phil's old home. Jared married a townie he met at the gas station, and they're still living in his original house but hoping to afford something better before too long.

I forgot I'd intended to homeschool the kids and accidentally allowed Apollo (who grew up a day earlier than the rest, having been the only one to acquire his toddler skills in time) to get on the bus; he came home with Sharla Ottomas from the family bin, so I've decided to add Strangetown and La Fiesta Tech to Sedona, to give the Bin Sims a place to live
Instructor
#156 Old 27th May 2018 at 9:36 AM
I love this neighborhood. In 13+ years of playing, I have NEVER turned off aging until this hood. It was going by super fast and I wasn't ready for the teens to age to adults, so I turned aging off! Here's what I've done with each family.

Collensworth: Phil was randomized to be gay along with the garden club representative, the only townie generated due to no regen mods. In honor of his mother, his dream was to learn to cook and eventually open up a restaurant. (I changed his one hobby to cuisine.) He had his twins, a gorgeous alien-eyed/human-skinned daughter named Onyx, and a blue-eyed/human skinned son named Kyan (like the blue kyanite gem). He quickly moved the garden club townie in to help with his twins and later on they eventually got married. After Phil reached level 10 in cooking, Tarek, Aaron, and Jared invested financially (using the "give gift" interaction), and Phil was able to open his restaurant (edited from Moos Mews).

Atkins: Like Phil, Aaron desperately needed help with his twin daughter and a son, so befriended and moved in the mailwoman. Unfortunately, they ACR woohooed and she got pregnant the same day she moved in, but thankfully, she came with enough money to convert the upstairs deck into a second bedroom. With the new baby on the way, she insisted on getting married, so Aaron did, even though he didn't want to. She had level 9 cooking and her one hobby was cuisine so she started working as a chef in Phil's restaurant after the baby grew into a child. Aaron's older daughter is a server at the restaurant.

Lari: I nuked Tarek's twins so he only had one son named Tarek II. I aged up the newspaper girl to adult and Tarek started dating her, but he was moving excruciatingly slow because he was focused on saving enough money to open that business he always dreamed of. One night he was burglarized and all the money he had saved was stolen! So he hatched a plan to woo the female burglar, get her to fall in love with him, and then steal all her money. But he did not tell his girlfriend about this plan at all, and got engaged to the burglar behind her back...

Spurlock: I nuked Jared's twins so he only had one son named Cosmos. Jared had 2 bolt chemistry with the newspaper woman (Tarek's girlfriend) but kept his distance for a while out of respect for Tarek. Phil's husband (the garden club townie) set Jared up with the nature hobby leader, and they started dating, but Jared eventually started sleeping with Tarek's girlfriend too. His bad boy past caught back up with him. Jared's girlfriend could sense his distance and started putting the pressure on to get married. Well, on their wedding day, he got busted caressing Tarek's girlfriend! Jared and Tarek got into a fight and became enemies. Jared tried to marry his fiancée anyway, but she left him at the altar. So on the spur of the moment since all the guests were there, Jared and Tarek's girlfriend got engaged and married instead. The party was still a disaster and they both got a negative memory of it.

After this, Tarek married the burglar he was trying to trick. He loved her and admitted his plan to trick her, and she forgave him. He has put his own dreams on hold for a while to invest in Phil's restaurant.
Page 7 of 7