Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 2:11 AM
Default WCIF mesh for KK's Sims 4 Toddler Jogger Set?
This mesh: https://ooobsooo.tumblr.com/post/15...oy-girl-my-mesh

Dropbox download link is broken. Where can I find a good link? I tried Google and it keeps re-directing to the broken link. Thanks in advance!

Actually, all of their Dropbox links are broken. Only the MediaFire links work.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 12:36 AM
Hello, Are these files?(name toddler)

if you tell me that they are, I will send them to you but I will not do it publicly, I don't want to break any rules ...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 10:51 PM
Hello! Yes those are the files! Thank you so much! I'll pm you my email. Thanks again!
Quote: Originally posted by monas

if you tell me that they are, I will send them to you but I will not do it publicly, I don't want to break any rules ...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 4:10 AM
I sent you the email from my gmail account let me know if you received it otherwise I will send it again
It's the first time I send something to another account that isn't gmail: P
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Oct 2019 at 7:23 PM
Default Hey, can u send the mesh to me too?
I sent you the email from my gmail account let me know if you received it otherwise I will send it again

Hello, can u please send me the files for those toddlers clothing too?

And, by any chance, would you have the files for the models for adults by the same creator (image below)?

they are at this link (but dropbox dl link is also broken): https://ooobsooo.tumblr.com/post/15...jogger-set-male

Thanks in advance
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 12:37 AM Last edited by monas : 30th Oct 2019 at 4:15 AM.
yes okay toddler okay
man

Do you also want me to send it to you by email or by modthesims?

Edit: ok my computer did not take the f but here it is also: P
female

it cost me a lot to find the file since I have thousands of files and other all I have helped u.u
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 1:22 PM
yes okay toddler okay
man

female

it cost me a lot to find the file since I have thousands of files and other all I have helped u.u

Can you send it to me as well please?
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jujujzz
Can you send it to me as well please?

My email is [email protected]
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 2:06 PM
okay,
Do you want the infant set, do you want the man and woman set or do you want the infant set only?
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 8:38 AM
Default Your a life saver!!!

Can you please send me the toddler and couple jogger set?? You can email me [email protected] or just message me here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 12:49 AM
im so happy someone has them!! i literally searched for them like crazy. if it's possible would you be able to email the couple and toddler set at [email protected]?? it would be amazing!! tysm!! )

Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 2:43 AM Last edited by monas : 2nd Feb 2020 at 4:27 AM.
I'm sorry if I'm not a little missing
Then I send the message with the link

Jujujzz check the gmail
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 3:49 AM

i've been looking for these! if you'd be willing to share the files with me that would be great! email: [email protected]
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 4:17 AM
sorry I have too many accumulated messages I will answer and send everything is just that I have been busy and also doing some copy "not so personal"
I will send you the link when I can maybe now or tomorrow
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Mar 2020 at 10:52 PM
yes okay toddler okay
man

female

Can you send it to me please? T^T
My email is [email protected]

I want toddler and couple jogger set!!

...Sorry but do you have a KK Bomber Jacket 02..?
If so, can you send it with them?
I'm sorry to bother you...
Once again thank you!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 1:27 PM
@Monas, would you mind sending me the files for the toddler set too please? I've been after this set for a while.

Thank you so much in advance
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 4:32 AM
Default kktoddler jogger and hoodie set

Hi, I know you're probably tired of people asking but can you also send me the kktoddler jogger and hoodie set?
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th May 2020 at 5:40 PM

Hi! Can you please send me the KK toddler jogger set? I only need those.
My email is: [email protected]
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th May 2020 at 12:57 AM
okay,
Do you want the infant set, do you want the man and woman set or do you want the infant set only?

Excuse me, I hope I'm not bothering you currently, but like a lot of people, can you send me the files? I would like the infant and adult set please. My email is [email protected]. Thank you for reading this.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st May 2020 at 10:39 PM
sorry I have too many accumulated messages I will answer and send everything is just that I have been busy and also doing some copy "not so personal"

Hello!! You can also send me please when you can. The adult and the child. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th May 2020 at 3:21 AM

Hi sorry to bother you, I know you have a lot of messages, but can you also send the link to my email as well? My email is [email protected] , if you could send both the toddler and the adult set that would be really great
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smol_bean_sue
Hi sorry to bother you, I know you have a lot of messages, but can you also send the link to my email as well? My email is [email protected] , if you could send both the toddler and the adult set that would be really great

hi, can you send me the toddler and adult set as well please? my email is [email protected]
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 7:39 PM
hi, can you send me the toddler and adult set as well please? my email is [email protected].
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 5:19 PM
Does anyone know how to get the toddler jogger set. The dropbox link is broken.
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jul 2020 at 9:49 PM

Hello, could anyone send me the toddler version please? My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance! :D