Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 2:12 PM
Default Casa Sims CC (Walls & Floors)
I've searched online and tried the Wayback Machine. Content on the Wayback Machine isn't accessible. If anyone can share the walls and floors from Casasims.net I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 3:46 PM
I tried five random downloads through this link and they downloaded for me. Perhaps you'd like to try through that?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
I tried five random downloads through this link and they downloaded for me. Perhaps you'd like to try through that?

Thanks for replying! I tried the link and when I try to download the Trianon III walls I'm receiving an error. It's saying the page wasn't archived. I hope you don't mind if I ask which files worked for you?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 10:24 PM
I don't remember which downloads I tried, the one you talked about though unfortunately didn't work for me either. Sorry I wasn't of much help after all! Hopefully someone finds it or can re-upload it for you :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 11:02 PM
Thanks for trying! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 5:32 PM
Hi Raintoo
If you're still looking for Simlin55 'Trianon III' Walls, here you go:
https://simfileshare.net/download/2457105/