Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 4:21 AM
Default Business ideas needed..
I want to run a business,but have no idea what. 1)Not at home,2)Money is no problem,3)Don't care about profit,just doing it for craps and giggles. "The world is your oyster". Hit me with ideas that would be fun.

Despite all my rage,I'm still just a rat in a cage..
"Bullet With Butterfly Wings"-Smashing Pumpkins
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 3:34 PM
Get To Work EP - Open an antique store that sells rare collectibles (crystals or fossils).
Get Together EP - Open an office, make a club that do painting. Sell their paintings.
Dine Out GP - Open a Krusty Krab Fast Food Restaurant (Spongebob reference).

(not tested. Is this even possible?)
Discover University & Get Together & Get To Work EP - Set up a group that does craft robots, then open a store that sells them.

(at home, unfortunately)
Base Game - Start out your indie game company inside home garage. Earn money only from games you made. Finding a Job is prohibited.
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 7:38 PM
Is there a ticket counter like in TS2 to do cover charges to enter a lot?

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 11:31 PM
I have a sim that runs a used furniture store. She dumpster dives and gets broken crappy stuff and casts the repairio spell on it and then sets it for sale. That requires the eco expansion though. I haven't done a bakery yet but I plan to some day.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
Is there a ticket counter like in TS2 to do cover charges to enter a lot?

There is a lot trait that does this by Little Ms Sam. No tickets. You just get charged when you go to the lot. And if you have the mod to own more lots, you get the money when sims visit the lot.

Oh look! I can pass right by this table and eat at that desk way over there!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divia
I have a sim that runs a used furniture store. She dumpster dives and gets broken crappy stuff and casts the repairio spell on it and then sets it for sale. That requires the eco expansion though. I haven't done a bakery yet but I plan to some day.

OMG I LOVE this! I haven't done anything with the magic stuff yet. I just started playing 4. I was a Sims 3 hard core fan. But I was missing the junk yards and fixing old stuff so much. I didn't know about this spell. THANK YOU!

Oh look! I can pass right by this table and eat at that desk way over there!!!