Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 4:50 PM
Default Mask, face covers
Can someone please tell me WTH is with sims with masks and facers on.....they look like A dominatrices fetish thingie....is that what they are?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 5:52 PM
it's a fashion trend in many asian countries, that's about all i know
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 6:43 PM
Are you talking about the San Myshuno weirdos?
they are supposed to look like that, they are Insane sims (Erratic nowadays) that the game generates specifically for San Mysuno..
they mostly stand in the city corners and talk to the electric boxes.. and sometimes run around as if they've seen a ghost..
nothing to worry about, really..
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 8:00 PM
In some Asian countries, which are typically crowded, it's customary to wear a facial mask to prevent spreading germs or illness. It has become a fashion trend more or less since it can be just another accessory to a nice outfit.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 4:08 PM
I see it all the time on Modders models.....I find it most annoying and ridiculous....was just wonder why it's even a thing
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyVatrovia
I see it all the time on Modders models.....I find it most annoying and ridiculous....was just wonder why it's even a thing

they probably are using it so you don't focus on the face and focus on what they're actually trying to sell you. if it's being used in a preview, it's probably just there as a block so you don't get wrapped in looking at faces in the models