Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Snoring - Sleep Peacefully

by eliseluong Posted 18th Jun 2013 at 5:37 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2016 at 9:31 PM by eliseluong

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 12:18 PM
Love the little story to go with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 5:44 AM
I personally don't mind the snoring, but the story made me laugh :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 6:22 AM
Good, I am glad this little cartoon could make people laugh, at least.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 6:13 PM
Haha love the story and thanks for including my thread in the post and everything ! I think a lot of people thought the same about the snoring so thanks for doing it, I really appreciate it :D.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 7:29 PM Last edited by eliseluong : 25th Jun 2013 at 8:57 AM.
You're welcome. I am not so fond of the snoring sound either. I too was searching for a similar mod but couldn't find it. I was surprised why nobody made such mod for all these years, despite the fact that there are tons of mods for taking care of other little things. But snoring is a big thing, so I determined to make it myself. Glad it helps somebodies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:08 PM
thanks for making this, now my sim can finally STOP SNORING! it's like, she'd be sleeping peacefully, then start snoring out of nowhere.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 5:32 AM
A much needed mod, thanks eliseluong
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 5:46 PM
Oh, thanks a million! Snoring ingame grosses me out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 9:10 PM
Thanks so much. I just downloaded the Ultimate Collection can't wait to give this a try =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 3:23 AM
Thanks. I was tired of that snoring, but now it'll be gone.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 1:23 PM
thats a realy fine mod! Thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:27 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 7:09 AM
Isn't working for me. Using 1.67. Sims in university are still snoring.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pluupy
Isn't working for me. Using 1.67. Sims in university are still snoring.

Impossible. Since I made the mod, I have raised more than 100 babies who went to college, they were not snoring. Today, I used a different university (Sim State University) and played the household created by maxis, the Frat Brothers Household in Urele-Oresha-Cham House, no one was snoring when they slept.

I suggest that you check what other mods you have, could it be one of your mods interferes with this mod.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 6:36 PM
i don't mind the snorring but the comments on the picture made me laugh