Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 2:39 PM
Default Not sure if this board is for feedback but I like the new mentions tab
It used to be a generic, alarming notification icon that went away after clicking on it once, leading to a cluttered inbox screen. I feel like the number of recent mentions contained in a friendly blue box is much more helpful if you're active on the forums, but sometimes don't check in for a few days.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 3:17 PM
Glad you like it! This is phase 1. Phase 2 will be removing mentions from the pm inbox completely so they don’t clutter things up.

Also don’t confuse mentions with the pms, or the pms from staff. 2 different things

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 7:59 PM
Ah alright. I think the gradual changes you guys are making to the site work really well: people who think the site needs a redesign are getting what they want and people who don't like change get enough time to get used to everything.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )