Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 4:06 PM
Default TS4 Downloads Area - Icon Change Suggestion
Hi again! I would like to make a contribution for this wonderful community that I think is a little bit necessary. I dedicate myself to make a Mod that changes the icons of the Packs In-Game so, could I give you those icons so that you can use them as symbols? I think it can help you with the aesthetic issue since those who are now look a little "strange". I can adapt them if necessary. Thank you!!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 9:40 AM
Hi there

Thanks for the suggestion, but the icons that we have at the moment are actually the EA icons   They've just changed them over time in terms of style, so the older packs still use the older icons, while the new packs use the new ones.  I'd rather keep it something that everybody recognises from the games rather than something we ourselves make up.

Thanks though!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Space Pony
#3 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 3:58 PM
The new-style icons are simply quite hard to recognize in small sizes. Additionally, new-style and old-style icons next to each other look inconsistent. It could be resolved by using “pure” icons, without backgrounds.
Attached Images