Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 4:28 PM
Default Child sims having adult skills?
Some people are mad because child sims couldn't paint... but my child sim mastered the social skill and now is advancing in the charisma skill, and can practice speech in the mirror. Is this the same for other skills, ex: when a child sim masters creativity skill they can paint and become a prodigy?

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 5:03 PM
yes when a child masters a child skill they can move onto the adult skill i think

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 5:45 PM
When they master creativity they can learn the piano and violin skills.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldbear
When they master creativity they can learn the piano and violin skills.

Not painting?

Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heartkinz17
Not painting?

I don't think so? May be wrong though. They are still limited to the drawings they have unlocked on their little art tables.
Happy to be proven wrong.
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heartkinz17
Not painting?

I've never seen the kids being able to paint even with max creativity. The option's not there on the easel.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
I've never seen the kids being able to paint even with max creativity. The option's not there on the easel.

That's interesting. I know the game isn't that realistic but in the Sims 3 kids could paint like they can in real life.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 12:02 PM
It's probably an issue with animation, since the easels are made with adult height. You'd think they could pull one of those little step-stools out of their hat, like they did at the sink in previous Sims. (I love the mop that Sims apparently carry around in their pockets all the time - I have to find a mop and bucket, and clean it out, and by that time, the cats have licked up most of whatever I've spilled.)