Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Improved Skin Collection #1

by Enayla Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 4:32 PM by Enayla

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 335 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 14
Instructor
#76 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:29 AM
I wish I knew how to turn these into defaults! Your skins are just stunning - I don't want to use any others.

Since you asked for pictures, here's a sim I made with your earlier skintone set. I based her on Miien's Jadis, and I just love how much personality she has:

I love your eyes, too! I can't wait until you come out with a set of them.

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Field Researcher
#77 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:30 AM Last edited by lilsweetiecori : 21st Jan 2006 at 2:40 AM. Reason: I wanted to add.....
Oooo Oooo Oooo (jumping up and down like a stupid a**) Absolutely too beautiful!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Enayla, you mentioned on the Sims 2 community, that you were putting some new skintones up and I thought "gee I wonder how long it'll take until I get to download them"...needless to say it wasn't too long.... Thank goodness, because I am impatient when it comes to good things!!!!

EDIT

Did you know, your skin is the only thing that I have downloaded here that I got this message

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I am going to guess its capacity problems, too many people want your skins!!! It just goes to show you how good you are!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:38 AM
These skins are just amazing......thank you so much for these. They are just beautiful, I can't wait to see what they look like in the game.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:47 AM
I've always adored your artwork, and I was surprised to see your work here as well! Thank you so much for these skins!
Test Subject
#80 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:13 AM
Wow! These are AMAZING!
One request though - would there be a way to get a 'Barbie-esque' type of download? I'd like to have these in my game, but my 9-year-old daughter also plays and I do not want her having 'anatomically correct' Sims! LMAO!

At any rate - you've done AMAZING work! Kudos!
Field Researcher
#81 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:14 AM
OMG!!! These skins should be featured!!! They are fabulous and you have become one of my favorite skinners!!!

Absolutely beautiful and not so much a skin but a work of art!!! And Thank you for making such beautiful dark skintones!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these!!! :D
#82 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:26 AM
Hoo-ya, fab skins. love'em
thanks for the fab work, keep it up
#83 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:55 AM
absolutly amazing! great work!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:56 AM
I love Sweet Fal! Thanks!
Test Subject
#85 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:47 AM
Wonderful stuff! Bravo!
Test Subject
#86 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:46 AM
Thank you! They all look delicious! :salute: If I wanted to use these as defaults, can someone point me towards a tutorial on how to do so? :D

Max
Test Subject
#87 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:57 AM
Just stunning!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:25 AM
OOOOOO! I've been waiting for these!! They look great Enayla!! :D

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Instructor
#89 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:27 AM
Amazing!Brilliant work!Thank you very much!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Test Subject
#90 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:36 AM
Just downloaded Sweet Fall tone and in game it's the most lovely skin i have ever seen
Thanks you're number one :-)
Test Subject
#91 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:02 AM
Beautiful Skin Tones! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:05 AM
WOW thanks they really beatiful
Test Subject
#93 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:22 AM
Gorgeous work! I love the skintones! Thanks so much.
Instructor
#94 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:34 AM
I am completely in awe of your work here, I hope that you will continue to make such marvels. As a fellow creator, I cannot thank you enough for so generous a gift of your time and talent as are embodied in these works. You are truly a treasure to the Sims 2 community.

Kindest regards, and much anticipation of your next releases.

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Instructor
#95 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:39 AM
omg ive been a fan of your art for the longest time and i was just *hoping and praying* someone would introduce you to the sims and that you would bless us with some great custom content and today someone pointed out to me that you'd made these skintones.
your work here is as amazing as the artwork on your site, i cant wait to see what you gift us with next :D

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Test Subject
#96 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:27 AM
Perfect... congratulations... very good skins... surely use them.... right now will unload them!!!
Test Subject
#97 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:43 AM
Wow I love
I have a stupied question can't you make them as the 4 skintones based on the skin colors of maxis, that would be super
Test Subject
#98 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:46 AM Last edited by polaquix : 21st Jan 2006 at 8:55 AM.

that hair is wonderful... I want it! ... is adorable! .... where I obtain it

Test Subject
#99 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:51 AM
Thank you so much for making these wonderful skins.
Test Subject
#100 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 9:30 AM
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :clap:

Great job, really!
Congrats!!

:baloons:
:viking:

I am the Chooser of the Slain
----------------------------------------------------------
We are beautiful shieldmaidens on winged horses, armed with helmets and spears.. We fly over the battlefield choosing corpses and carry them off to Valhöll where they became Einherjar...
Page 4 of 14