Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Risky Woohoo & Try For Baby Chances

by PolarBearSims Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 5:25 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2023 at 12:58 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

245 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 206 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 10
Theorist
Original Poster
#226 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justpass11
This only conflicts with the MC Woohoo module right?

Yes that's correct

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 4:51 AM
Is this compatible with the latest patch?
Theorist
Original Poster
#228 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashlynette92
Is this compatible with the latest patch?

It should be fine, it just won't have any of the new locations added. I'm currently working on changing it around and will add the new update once it is done.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
#229 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 12:23 AM
This is awesome! This is the first mod I am ever downloading and trying to use. I was able to get it into my game, when I click on a sim the Risky Woohoo option does come up but how do I change the percentage? I don't know how/where to see what the percentage is set at, or where to change it. I'm sorry this is such a noob question
Theorist
Original Poster
#230 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iceiceholiday
This is awesome! This is the first mod I am ever downloading and trying to use. I was able to get it into my game, when I click on a sim the Risky Woohoo option does come up but how do I change the percentage? I don't know how/where to see what the percentage is set at, or where to change it. I'm sorry this is such a noob question

Not a problem. The percentage for the Risky woohoo is in the mod itself. The number at the beginning of the file is the percentage. Only add ONE file to the game. There isn't any in game settings to set or change.

Theorist
Original Poster
#231 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 8:58 PM
UPDATE:

NO CHANGES WERE NEEDED. The mod was fine with the most recent patch. Changes had nothing to do with the patch. Listed below is what was done.

Change Log: 1/31/21
REWORKED: Try for Baby Chances - Read description for changes
ADDED: Try For Baby Locations: Shower, Hot Springs, Interactive Cave
ADDED: Risky Woohoo Locations: Dwelling, Hot Springs, Interactive Cave

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#232 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 6:57 PM
TRADUCCION EN ESPAÑOL:

Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en el Sauna
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en el Ataúd
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en forma de Murciélagos
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en el Armario
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en el Arbusto
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en el Cohete Espacial
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en el Obsevatorio
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en la Bañera de Hidromasaje
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en la Tienda de Campaña
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado con {2.SimFirstName}
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en la Cama
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en Pila de Hojas
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en la Bañera de Hidromasaje con {2.SimFirstName}
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en la Cascada
Ñiqui Ñiqui Arriesgado en la Ducha
Inmersión Arriesgada en busca de emociones
Test Subject
#233 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 4:34 AM
My teen got pregnant, didn't physically show (no bump) but she did have the little mood thing, and it tracked her progress, then after the "give birth in ???" she was just n longer pregnant. What am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#234 Old 11th May 2021 at 4:18 PM
The mod interaction only works with married or family members?
It's not displaying any option for me. I have my sim with full relationship (not part of the family or married) and i don't see any options appearing.

- And yes, the package files are inside "mods" folder.
- And yes, i choose only one of the percentages files.
- From the comments, i believe this pack works without the MC mod, since it have it's own "Risky Woohoo".
Test Subject
#235 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 12:10 AM
I am just wondering, the description says sims will have different fertility levels and some will be infertile and have difficulties, but is there options for that? I like having control over my sims so I want to be able to pick if a sim is more/less fertile
Theorist
Original Poster
#236 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 12:26 AM
UPDATE:

Change Log: 11/2/21
PATCH UPDATE: Teen Buffs needed updated - Still no pregnant belly for teens. I have no idea what controls this in the game. Sorry
ADDED: Livestock pen location
ADDED: Spanish Translation by: 6_L_1_l_l_y_6

Thank you for all of your patience and support!

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#237 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cxos
My teen got pregnant, didn't physically show (no bump) but she did have the little mood thing, and it tracked her progress, then after the "give birth in ???" she was just n longer pregnant. What am I doing wrong?

@cxos Unfortunately I have never been able to figure out the bump for teens. I have no idea where in the game files that would be at. This mod just allows teens to get pregnant and gives them the buff. Try the mod all by itself with no other mods and let me know what it does. Also, test it without the teen buff file as well.

Quote: Originally posted by pliniojrm
The mod interaction only works with married or family members?
It's not displaying any option for me. I have my sim with full relationship (not part of the family or married) and i don't see any options appearing.

- And yes, the package files are inside "mods" folder.
- And yes, i choose only one of the percentages files.
- From the comments, i believe this pack works without the MC mod, since it have it's own "Risky Woohoo".

@pliniojrm This mod doesn't have anything to do with the relationship of the two sims, just the code that impregnates them. The sims who can woohoo and try for baby will still be set the same as the vanilla game, just makes it riskier. Test it with no other mod in your folder, you could have a mod that restricts the relationship levels.

Quote: Originally posted by Simi0998
I am just wondering, the description says sims will have different fertility levels and some will be infertile and have difficulties, but is there options for that? I like having control over my sims so I want to be able to pick if a sim is more/less fertile

@Simi0998 There isn't any certain way to control the exact percentage chance of a pregnancy. If you want to increase the chances or decrease them, there is a list in the descriptions of Risky woohoo and Try for baby woohoo that tell you what traits will change the initial percentage. If you give the female a bunch of the increased traits, your chances of pregnancy will be much higher

Field Researcher
#238 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 1:44 AM
Hi. I've been putting off putting this mod and some others in my game, because I'm afraid of how they will interact. With Wonderful Whims I'm just going to turn most things off (I wouldn't even get it, but I want the personality types. Too bad there isn't something that just has those), so I don't expect it to cause troubles, and you did say they are compatible. I already removed MCCC Woohoo from the list of mods I want in game, because I like your mods better, so also not an issue. The one I am worried about is Lumpinou's WooHoo Wellness & Pregancy Overhaul, Module #2 which deals with pregnancy chances. Looking at that what interests me is the condoms and specifically the ability for a couple to decide if they want to use them or not and the chance of WDTs. The option for sterilization is also interesting. I checked the pregnancy chances and they are similar to what I chose for yours, but there is only one option, but is not my preference, and that does concern me that they will stack as you said yours will increasing the odds to around twice what I have them at, so it feels like I need to choose and I currently want your mod more, but I figured I'd asked if you knew how these two mods would interact. I know Lumpinou is aware of your mods, because in one of the posts for one of the mods Lumpinou recommended your Personality Please. I just don't know if this mod was considered with that module.

Thanks for your time and thanks for making all these cool mods.
Test Subject
#239 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 12:12 AM
How do I know if this mod is working? It still just says "WooHoo"? Do I need another mod to make it work?
Test Subject
#240 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 12:23 AM
Hello! Do I need to have Spa Day and Romantic Garden Stuff in order for the mod to work? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#241 Old 30th Aug 2022 at 6:40 PM
Hi @PolarBearSims!

I just had my first teen pregnancy with this mod and I had the following problem: the father was not the father of the baby (it had none) and the baby did not even look like the mother (skin tone totally wrong, so I'd assume genetics were not applied). Is this a known problem?

Will removing the teen pregnancy buffs package disable teen pregnancies? I would just rather like to avoid teen pregnancies, because so that I don't have to fix the family tree again.

Otherwise thank you for the mod, I really appreciate to have a standalone Risky Woohoo mod
Test Subject
#242 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 5:53 AM
I thought I was having trouble getting this mod to work because "Risky Woohoo" wasn't replacing the normal Woohoo interaction. However, after testing it does does seem to be working other than that.

Normal Woohoo does give the option to take a pregnancy test.
With the 30% Risky Woohoo chance installed, my sim got pregnant twice out of ten attempts.
With the 30% Try For Baby chance installed, she only failed to get pregnant twice out of ten times, though, so I'm not sure if that was working? She is family oriented, though, and has been fantasizing about getting pregnant so maybe that threw off the odds.

It is a little strange that my sim got sad because she wasn't pregnant when she wasn't actually trying, but other than that I think it's all good.
Theorist
Original Poster
#243 Old 9th Jan 2023 at 1:02 AM
No changes were needed for this mod. The only location at the moment that is not included with the mod is woohoo/try for baby in the photo booth.

Theorist
Original Poster
#244 Old 9th Jan 2023 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Faerieimp
Hi. I've been putting off putting this mod and some others in my game, because I'm afraid of how they will interact. With Wonderful Whims I'm just going to turn most things off (I wouldn't even get it, but I want the personality types. Too bad there isn't something that just has those), so I don't expect it to cause troubles, and you did say they are compatible. I already removed MCCC Woohoo from the list of mods I want in game, because I like your mods better, so also not an issue. The one I am worried about is Lumpinou's WooHoo Wellness & Pregancy Overhaul, Module #2 which deals with pregnancy chances. Looking at that what interests me is the condoms and specifically the ability for a couple to decide if they want to use them or not and the chance of WDTs. The option for sterilization is also interesting. I checked the pregnancy chances and they are similar to what I chose for yours, but there is only one option, but is not my preference, and that does concern me that they will stack as you said yours will increasing the odds to around twice what I have them at, so it feels like I need to choose and I currently want your mod more, but I figured I'd asked if you knew how these two mods would interact. I know Lumpinou is aware of your mods, because in one of the posts for one of the mods Lumpinou recommended your Personality Please. I just don't know if this mod was considered with that module.

Thanks for your time and thanks for making all these cool mods.

@Faerieimp I don't know how this mod will work with Wonderful Whims. Never used the mod myself and I haven't heard from anyone else about how they work together. It will conflict with any mod that changes the games coding for pregnancy chances. I'm not sure if the percentages will stack with other mods, I just know it will with MCCC Woohooer. You would have to test it and see how they work together. The other mods could just override this one all together, redering it a useless mod in your folder. Personality Please is a completely different mod and doesn't use the same code files.

Quote: Originally posted by Big_Moose6
How do I know if this mod is working? It still just says "WooHoo"? Do I need another mod to make it work?

@Big_Moose6 An easy way to check if it is working is by doing the regular woohoo and seeing if your sim can test for pregnancy. Unfortunately, that means she could be pregnant lol. I believe it's the objects that didn't get the wording replacement for some reason. I've never worked with objects so I'm not sure how those codes work. The interactions in the pie menu on your sim should appear with "risky"

Quote: Originally posted by nowath
Hello! Do I need to have Spa Day and Romantic Garden Stuff in order for the mod to work? Thank you!

@nowath No, the most that will happen is you might see a blank bubble possibly with a llama picture but I've heard that it doesn't always do that. Even if you click on a blank bubble/llama icon bubble, they will only chat. The interaction if you don't have it, will not take place.

Quote: Originally posted by flauschtrud
Hi @PolarBearSims!

I just had my first teen pregnancy with this mod and I had the following problem: the father was not the father of the baby (it had none) and the baby did not even look like the mother (skin tone totally wrong, so I'd assume genetics were not applied). Is this a known problem?

Will removing the teen pregnancy buffs package disable teen pregnancies? I would just rather like to avoid teen pregnancies, because so that I don't have to fix the family tree again.

Otherwise thank you for the mod, I really appreciate to have a standalone Risky Woohoo mod

@flauschtrud You're welcome! I'm glad you like the mod even if the game appeared to have a few glitches. I don't really know, honestly, about why the genetics did what they did. Genetics in the game have never really been all that reliable I also don't know why the game didn't put the father down for the baby, I never had that happen when I first created the mod after several tests. I wouldn't think the pregnancy buffs would have anything to do with any of those issues.

Quote: Originally posted by Tiya Saeres
I thought I was having trouble getting this mod to work because "Risky Woohoo" wasn't replacing the normal Woohoo interaction. However, after testing it does does seem to be working other than that.

Normal Woohoo does give the option to take a pregnancy test.
With the 30% Risky Woohoo chance installed, my sim got pregnant twice out of ten attempts.
With the 30% Try For Baby chance installed, she only failed to get pregnant twice out of ten times, though, so I'm not sure if that was working? She is family oriented, though, and has been fantasizing about getting pregnant so maybe that threw off the odds.

It is a little strange that my sim got sad because she wasn't pregnant when she wasn't actually trying, but other than that I think it's all good.

@Tiya Saeres More than likely, it was probably just a coincidence with the way the pregnancies fell. I had a sim one time that could get pregnant easily with the risky, but was literally sterile if I used the Try for baby option. I had another sim who couldn't get pregnant at all with either interaction without lots of help from the massage and wishing well. Glad it appeared to be working for you!

Test Subject
#245 Old 16th Feb 2023 at 4:43 PM
Danish Translation
Hello there! I don't know if you still update your Risky Woohoo (https://modthesims.info/d/602778/ri...y-chances.html), but I use this mod in my Danish youtube videos, and a lot of my viewers doesn't understand English. So I thought I'd try to translate it:

Risky Dive for Thrills: "Risky dyk for sjov"
Risky Woohoo in Shower: "Risky Juhuu i bad"
Risky Woohoo in Waterfall: "Risky Juhuu i vandfald"
Risky Woohoo in Sauna: "Risky Juhuu i sauna"
Risky Woohoo in Coffin: "Risky Juhuu i kiste"
Risky Woohoo as Bats: "Risky Juhuu som flagermus"
Risky Woohoo in Closet: "Risky Juhuu i skab"
Risky Woohoo in Bush: "Risky Juhuu i busk"
Risky Woohoo in Rocket Ship: "Risky Juhuu i rumraket"
Risky Woohoo in Observatory: "Risky Juhuu i observatorium"
Risky Woohoo in Hot Tub: "Risky Juhuu i boblebad"
Risky Woohoo: "Risky Juhuu"
Risky Woohoo in Tent: "Risky Juhuu i telt"
Risky Woohoo in Bed: "Risky Juhuu i seng"
Risky Woohoo in Leaf Pile: "Risky Juhuu i bunke af blade"
Risky Woohoo with {2.SimFirstName}: "Risky Juhuu med {2.SimFirstName}"
Risky Woohoo in Hot Tub with {2.SimFirstName}: "Risky Juhuu i boblebad med {2.SimFirstName}"

Please let me know if there's anything else I missed translating.

Also, I didn't know if this was a thing, but I translated it anyway:
Risky Woohoo in Livestock Pen: "Risky Juhuu i stald"
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 9:16 PM
The mod breaker of all brekers Patch 1.96: does this still work?

Blessings,
MissCee
Page 10 of 10