Replies: 5680 (Who?), Viewed: 297710 times.
Page 228 of 228
Field Researcher
#5676 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 2:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBoo8
body types, hair colors, and skin tones... ugh!

I wish the game had more dark skin tones. #1, #2, and #3 are all pretty light- sometimes I can't differentiate #1 from #2. Luckily someone converted the dark skin tone from Castaway stories to TS2 and geneticized it, so that solves that problem. But I always wish there were more genetic hair colors. I have dirty blonde hair, exactly in the middle between blonde and brunette. I'd love to have Sims with dirty blonde hair. And the body diversity in the game is incredibly lacking. I just wish my Simmies could have more variety in these ways.

Diversity in body shapes is possible. Unfortunately in TS2 body types and skin tones are intertwined. "True" body shapes are determined by the meshes upon which the skin tones are applied if you want the shapes to remain consistent when unclothed. But you can get pseudo-body shape differences by using body-shaped clothing by itself as long as you don't care that your Sims are default sized when truly nude (e.g in the shower). However you do it though, different body shapes does require additional custom content in TS2.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Mad Poster
#5677 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 6:46 PM
Default sad but true
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomknight
I see shenanigans like that with three bolt couples. They'll do anything to be a smidge closer to their significant other. It's a bit ridiculous, but what can you do? They're in love.

===
"Oh, hello dear. I didn't know you were in the bath, just washing a dish from downstairs...la la la. Opps, did you drop your towel?"

Namaste
Mad Poster
#5678 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 7:00 PM Last edited by grammapat : 11th Aug 2020 at 7:38 PM.
Default default skins
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBoo8
body types, hair colors, and skin tones... ugh!

I wish the game had more dark skin tones. #1, #2, and #3 are all pretty light- sometimes I can't differentiate #1 from #2. Luckily someone converted the dark skin tone from Castaway stories to TS2 and geneticized it, so that solves that problem. But I always wish there were more genetic hair colors. I have dirty blonde hair, exactly in the middle between blonde and brunette. I'd love to have Sims with dirty blonde hair. And the body diversity in the game is incredibly lacking. I just wish my Simmies could have more variety in these ways.

=====
I am trying out a set of skins by Virtual Alex (here on MTS); he made 49! skins, geneticized & townified. I only have 11, but will change it; his dark skins are SUPER dark, and there are too many in my hood. Also it looks like my default aliens don't come out right; I have LOTS of alien skins (some geneticized) that now never show up.
=========
Sorry if double posting because of responding to more than one post is bad.

Namaste
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
11th Aug 2020 at 8:04 PM
This message has been deleted by grammapat. Reason: triple posting
Field Researcher
#5679 Old 12th Aug 2020 at 11:59 PM
When you accidentally have a reset for no reason that not only makes you have to reinstall ACR and rerun the randomizer (at least this gaveme the opportunity to increase me numbers of gay and bi Sims), but also reset the Sim Blender so now you have to reset that for every single Sim!
Lab Assistant
#5680 Old Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Pregnant werewolves cannot do werewolf actions. But they're savaging for two!
Inventor
#5681 Old Today at 2:32 AM
Aemilia Romana has had 4 sets of twins thanks to both her and her husband having the fertility perk. Here she is giving birth for a fifth time, and I'm expecting both of their "Have 10 Kids" wants to be fulfilled. It was one baby!! Argh!! Sorry Aemilia, you've still got one pregnancy left.
Page 228 of 228