3 people viewing
Replies: 5453 (Who?), Viewed: 311452 times.
Page 219 of 219
Field Researcher
#5451 Old Yesterday at 6:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyangrysim974
So I have this old sim and he just refuses to die, he's immortal! Everytime I'm trying to get him a proper funeral by calling all his friends to say goodbye to him and all the time he just cheats death! Has this happened to any of you?

Do you mean the Grim Reaper comes and he begs for his own life, and the Grim Reaper allows it? He must have wished for the ability to be saved from death. Every time, it's supposed to decrease his chance of success the next day. The first day, he will always get to live.
Top Secret Researcher
#5452 Old Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyangrysim974
So I have this old sim and he just refuses to die, he's immortal! Everytime I'm trying to get him a proper funeral by calling all his friends to say goodbye to him and all the time he just cheats death! Has this happened to any of you?

Yes it happened three days in a row. I got so sick of it I fed him to the cow plant.
Test Subject
#5453 Old Today at 4:09 PM
I don't think this one is funny, but I will explain anyway!

I'm beginning to reach the end of rotation 3 (finally!), and I've just got to get Angela, Dustin, and Dirk through college. Lilith unfortunately didn't roll the want to go, so she lives in a house Downtown. She visits the campus sometimes, though.

Angela decided to major in Drama, and is in her last semester of Senior year. So far, she has gotten straight A+s and has a 4.0 GPA, hopefully she keeps it up until she graduates. She rolled the want to get engaged to Dustin and that want was mutual, so I had him propose. Angela has also gotten to Body Level 7 on her own; she has become addicted to the exercise bike for some reason.

Dustin, who is only in his second semester of Sophomore year, majored in Economics and has also managed to keep a 4.0 GPA. As mentioned above, he is now engaged to Angela. Before you ask, the reason for him being two years younger than Angela is because when you load their lots for the first time, Angela is 10 days away from adulthood, Dustin is 12 days, and Dirk is 13 days.

Speaking of Dirk, he is in his second semester of Freshman year. He has majored in Biology and has made the Dean's List. Also, he has become romantic with Lilith again and can't keep his hands off her, as they have two bolts, I think.

Angela and Lilith are civil as they have lost their enemy flags. It's a shame that the sister drama is gone, but at the same time, it's nice that they are getting along somewhat.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It pays great attention to detail and can be unpredictable.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Lab Assistant
#5454 Old Today at 4:33 PM
Here's what's been happening in Strangetown this week.

Nervous Subject Curious passed away of old age. To the five kids he raised, both alien and adopted, he will always be Mom. Rest in peace, Nervous. We'll miss you getting into fights with random townies on community lots.

Telegonus and Tina Beaker are happy to announce the birth of their daughter, Electra.

Sharla Davis divorced Aldric and took little Charles back to her dad's house. She still loves Aldric, but since she started working for Buck Grunt, she has discovered her moral compass and can't condone the things Aldric has done, and is planning to do.

David Ottomas got a girlfriend his own age: Vanessa Mazza, who he knew from college. They have moved in together. She is going into politics.

Dr. Monica Bratford has taken over running the brand-new scientific research facility, also funded by a wealthy anonymous benefactor, which will provide housing for single scientists who work at the military's various research labs.

Ophelia finally got fed up with Gunnar staying out all night and sleeping all day and moved out. She moved in with her latest conquest, William Williamson. Ophelia always follows up a good choice with a bad one. Her friend Trisha had them over for dinner, literally. She turned William into a vampire while they were there, which upset Ophelia and she left early. It remains to be seen how William will adapt to his new condition, but surely he can't go on teaching high school this way.

Remember Guy's old girlfriend, Melanie, who got turned into a werewolf by Mickey Dosser? Yeah, me neither. She turned up at La Fiesta Tech, where she had been hiding out in the desert at night and still going to classes by day. She's returned to Strangetown to squat in an old abandoned house. It might not be a good idea to visit the Strangetown Park after midnight these days. Half-eaten bodies have been turning up there. She made some friends while at college who may join her there after graduating--a couple of them are very interested in the werewolf lifestyle.
Page 219 of 219