Replies: 2682 (Who?), Viewed: 363667 times.
Page 108 of 108
Lab Assistant
#2676 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow214
When you cringe at YouTubers doing things that will corrupt the game.

Or when youtubers are having an issue with something you know like 3 easy fixes to but there's little point in telling them when it's an old video/livestream lol. Probably why I only watch 2 Simmers
Mad Poster
#2677 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 5:33 AM
When you center-click and drag Facebook expecting it to rotate (like, what would that even look like?)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#2678 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 4:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
When you center-click and drag Facebook expecting it to rotate (like, what would that even look like?)

I do that all the time with Sims videos on YouTube.
Field Researcher
#2679 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 5:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra

LOL I do that too. especially when the vid is in fullscreen and I instinctively try to center click and drag the view around thinking it was the game.
Inventor
#2680 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 5:36 PM
I've done that while watching a sims video from You Tube once or twice by mistake thinking I was in the game after a long session in my own game.It never takes long to realize it's not my game when the trick dosen't work.
Lab Assistant
#2681 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 1:48 AM
When you the "Name a Character Who Went Through More Pain Than Her" meme and Nervous Subject instantly comes to your mind.
Top Secret Researcher
#2682 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 9:23 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 10th Aug 2020 at 9:53 AM.
When it gets to 3pm and you realise you haven't had lunch and the cup of tea you made hours earlier sits undrunk.
Forum Resident
#2683 Old Yesterday at 9:38 AM
When I started extracting and playing the songs at work to curb boredom (and cause I never listen to them while game)... then a co worker recognized one song's artist. the song in question was not hot and cold, it was clearly in simlish and they are not a simmer. Given that it is just a remix of a real song I shouldn't have been so surprised.
Page 108 of 108