Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 7:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Custom Equestrian Center (with Debug Enabler) not working
Basically what I wanted to do was create a fully functioning custom Equestrian Center. Then I noticed that I have the Rabbit Hole Rugs for a lot of things, but I can't find any for Equestrian Centres on the internet. Then I figured I could just make one myself by using NRAAS Debug Enabler's nifty feature of copying an objects script (the Equestrian Center from Apaloosa Plains) and giving it to another object (e.g. a barn door, a haystack, the Diner Rabbit Hole rug, whatever really).

Now I have an object that displays all the options of a proper Equestrian Center, and my sim can use the options that don't require it to sit on a horse. For those, the horse just looks at the object and the interaction gets cancelled.

This method of changing the script of an object with the Debug Enabler has always worked for me so far; does anyone know why the Equ. Center isn't behaving as expected?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...abbit-hole-rug/

you'll need an account, just sign up for one. it is free.

i don't want to link the direct download as it will probably violate her TOU

I've never tried it, but if it is similar to the transmogrifier, it doesn't work for every object.

This is even better than me messing around with scripts, thank you!

Mh, interesting to know the transmogrifier exists and that these are known issues... I don't suppose anyone has figured out a pattern to which combinations work and which don't?