Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1026 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 6:49 PM
Someone should totally modify Inteenimator so that if the mother gets a miscarriage, the father will also have the memory and cry about it. It also needs a custom animation and interaction for the couple to console each other. And pregnant men should have the risk of miscarriages as well - they shouldn't be immune, dammit!
Advertisement
Banned
#1027 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 8:32 PM
One to stop family sims from rolling "have a baby" as a fear. ESPECIALLY when they also have it as a want!
Top Secret Researcher
#1028 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 1:05 AM
~JDacapo: Fully agreed. It's kind of hard to watch a sim miscarriage, with the husband/boyfriend not caring at all.

A hack that lets sims do romantic interactions without falling in love. It's much easier to experiment that way.
Mad Poster
#1029 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 1:15 AM
I have always wanted "harmless flirt" interactions that wouldn't result in romantic feelings on either side. My game is just begging to have an old flirt who's always charming and being teasingly suggestive without really meaning anything by it.
Mad Poster
#1030 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 7:50 AM
A hack that gives all sims, other than the family aspiration sims, a small percentage in rolling a want to have a (another) baby. Usually a want after having a child before.

But there's the risky woohoo that comes with inteen, so... Oh! I don't know!
Mad Poster
#1031 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darby
I have always wanted "harmless flirt" interactions that wouldn't result in romantic feelings on either side. My game is just begging to have an old flirt who's always charming and being teasingly suggestive without really meaning anything by it.

Yes, I'd love for say, Don Lothario to be able to flirt with everyone just for fun. I mean, in my game, he gets on well with Brandi Broke, they're best friends, he actually rolls wants to flirt with her, but they have negative chemistry and I have someone else in mind for her. I would like him to be able to do it for funsies, because just flirting with her when he doesn't like her that way would make me feel like he's using her and I don't want my Don to be that kind of guy. But he's Don Lothario and he wants to flirt! It feels out of character to make him hold back!
Field Researcher
#1032 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:27 PM
A "No Social Worker" hack that's compatible with NL (the only EP I have).

I'm not looking to leave toddlers alone for hours on end, but, I don't see any reason why a child (especially one with a mini over that is perfectly capable of taking care of itself!) cannot stay home. For all of their unrealistic traits, I can't fathom as to why I can't do this whenever I want, but, whatever.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Mad Poster
#1033 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 4:08 PM
Y'know what would be awesome? Combining the OFB and BV code in some way that allowed you to play a neighborhood with a tourist-based economy, running small motels and tour businesses and souvenir shops and snack bars. With "tourist price" and "local price" and the restaurant owners making deals with the tour-bus owners to take the tour's lunch break at a particular venue, and sims running hotels and hiring playables for maids and cabana boys, and making tacky souvenirs...

This is what made me think of it:
http://mswn.livejournal.com/45759.html#cutid1
She's just going to turn them into ordinary tourist locals because that's really all she can do, and what I donated them for - but looking at them, I imagine them with one of those courtyard motels with the banana trees and the pool, with Ernest hiding in the office and doing janitor stuff (because he hates to meet people but loves to clean) and Sage Ann cooking in the dinky attached restaurant, Madge and Mary running the front desk (because they'd love that), and Luis and Esteban doing all the rest of the support stuff...Oh, well, there's not enough time to play all the neighborhoods I can think of even with the XPs we've got.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#1034 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Y'know what would be awesome? Combining the OFB and BV code in some way that allowed you to play a neighborhood with a tourist-based economy, running small motels and tour businesses and souvenir shops and snack bars. With "tourist price" and "local price" and the restaurant owners making deals with the tour-bus owners to take the tour's lunch break at a particular venue, and sims running hotels and hiring playables for maids and cabana boys, and making tacky souvenirs...

I thought you'd be able to when I got Bon Voyage. A little disapointed, but whatever the pack is still great in my opinnion.
Mad Poster
#1035 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin

This is what made me think of it:
http://mswn.livejournal.com/45759.html#cutid1
She's just going to turn them into ordinary tourist locals because that's really all she can do, and what I donated them for - but looking at them, I imagine them with one of those courtyard motels with the banana trees and the pool, with Ernest hiding in the office and doing janitor stuff (because he hates to meet people but loves to clean) and Sage Ann cooking in the dinky attached restaurant, Madge and Mary running the front desk (because they'd love that), and Luis and Esteban doing all the rest of the support stuff...Oh, well, there's not enough time to play all the neighborhoods I can think of even with the XPs we've got.

Did you check the Hotel podium from here: http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...s/Sims2_OFB.htm ? I think its possible with it.
Instructor
#1036 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 8:33 PM Last edited by McChoclatey : 15th Aug 2012 at 9:30 PM.
Hmmm....A dancing hack? Like, your Sims will do different moves while on the dance floor.
Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T1XwmrAYAQ

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Banned
#1037 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 8:39 PM
"No uninvited guests." In other words, nobody would come and ring the bell, other than the welcome wagon, unless they were invited (including delivery people, etc. as invited.)
Mad Poster
#1038 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
~JDacapo: Fully agreed. It's kind of hard to watch a sim miscarriage, with the husband/boyfriend not caring at all.

A hack that lets sims do romantic interactions without falling in love. It's much easier to experiment that way.

Yeah, I could see why Jenny Smith cheated on her husband after getting little to no love after her miscarriage.

Also, I'd like a mod that would make it so others who didn't witness a sim's transformation into a witch or werewolf wouldn't have any invisible memories or obsessions with that person being cured. I mean, without their clothes, witches for the most part look no different from other sims.
Mad Poster
#1039 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MattShizzle
"No uninvited guests." In other words, nobody would come and ring the bell, other than the welcome wagon, unless they were invited (including delivery people, etc. as invited.)

Perhaps I already have a mod stopping that in my game, because I didn't know anyone other than the welcome wagon and Mr Humble rang the bell. I mean, I have walkbys who read the newspaper, or do some jogging stretches, and hobby lot people barge straight in, but I don't recall anyone else ringing the bell.
Banned
#1040 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 10:01 PM Last edited by MattShizzle : 15th Aug 2012 at 10:47 PM.
I always get people the sim knows coming and ringing the bell. Sometimes I get so annoyed I use the voodoo bottle to make them pee their pants.
You don't come to a pimp's house unless you're invited.
Top Secret Researcher
#1041 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 2:21 AM Last edited by Fivey : 16th Aug 2012 at 2:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Yeah, I could see why Jenny Smith cheated on her husband after getting little to no love after her miscarriage.

I also had a couple, Mehrissa Kokosmos and Emil Fleurada, in a college setting experience a miscarriage. Mehrissa cried a lot, while her boyfriend didn't seem to care, since he wasn't able to receive a memory. Story wise, he was heartbroken by the miscarriage. Emil is a sensitive man, so even though they were planning to put the child up for adoption, it still pained him. The game didn't reflect that at all.

Not to mention Brenda Fleurada, who suffered two miscarriages in her early thirties, rendering her almost infertile for the rest of her adult life (Eckhard's conception was miraculous, considering both adults were almost elders). Story Theo honestly did care, and did loyally devote himself to her despite being a Romance sim. Game Theo, though...

If only that Burglary-rage thought bubble wasn't there, it could perfectly sum up this situation. I mean, he was still almost completely loyal (he accepted a flirt from one teenage girl, give him a break!), but this was just jerkassery at its finest.

So, I'm totally down for a daddy-memory addition to the Miscarriage thing.
Mad Poster
#1042 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
I also had a couple, Mehrissa Kokosmos and Emil Fleurada, in a college setting experience a miscarriage. Mehrissa cried a lot, while her boyfriend didn't seem to care, since he wasn't able to receive a memory. Story wise, he was heartbroken by the miscarriage. Emil is a sensitive man, so even though they were planning to put the child up for adoption, it still pained him. The game didn't reflect that at all.

Not to mention Brenda Fleurada, who suffered two miscarriages in her early thirties, rendering her almost infertile for the rest of her adult life (Eckhard's conception was miraculous, considering both adults were almost elders). Story Theo honestly did care, and did loyally devote himself to her despite being a Romance sim. Game Theo, though...

So, I'm totally down for a daddy-memory addition to the Miscarriage thing.

I didn't know that miscarriages contributed to infertility... will hafta read up on it.
Top Secret Researcher
#1043 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
I didn't know that miscarriages contributed to infertility... will hafta read up on it.

Well, it's the only way I can really explain how Brenda and Theo autonomously tried for baby like 8,356,457,346,456,345 times (okay, not literally that much), and never got a single kid out of it after the miscarriages. I mean, maybe their aspirations had something to do with it, but I don't know. She was very fertile before it all happened. Makes sense to me.
Mad Poster
#1044 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 5:03 AM

I wish there was this one too. I always ignore playables that come by and ring the bell, but they are insistent about it.
Instructor
#1045 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NaeShelle
A "No Social Worker" hack that's compatible with NL (the only EP I have).
No social worker patch: http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...2_Childcare.htm
It´s compatible with all game configurations.
Test Subject
#1046 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 1:22 AM

The Visitor Controller will ban anyone you want from your lot. I use it particularly to keep strays away. http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=17.0
Banned
#1047 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 1:47 AM
It doesn't work with no EPs though.
Also, I still want walkbys just not uninvited visitors.
Forum Resident
#1048 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 4:47 AM
I've always wanted a hack where you had to pay tuition for college. I hate how any teen can get in for free, I mean come on.
Mad Poster
#1049 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WooHoo31
I've always wanted a hack where you had to pay tuition for college. I hate how any teen can get in for free, I mean come on.

You do realise that college is not entirely free, right?

There are the:
-bills (pretty much consists of water and power, but tuition fees can be included)
-food
-clothes
-computer (if there isn't a library in the collegehood)
-bed
-basics
Lab Assistant
#1050 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 5:58 AM
I want a hack that you can throw party like The Sims. random sims (playable/townie/etc) come to house, no scenario, no time, no memory.
Page 42 of 582