Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 3:30 AM
Default Major help needed with HQ mod
I finally got all done, even converting my none hq cc (which took 4 days) but uni, strangerville, and fitness and eco, default game hairs are showing black. I'm assuming because its too new? I'm unsure about what to do. If anyone knows the answer I would really like some help.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 8:20 PM
You are missing some of the textures... They are all available for download. There are so many files that I'm sure you messed something up (like me :p). Just download them all again and replace. But for some weird reason after I installed the HQ mod my game crashes when I try to paint a dog or a cat.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 4:10 PM
No it turns out that the mod hasn't done those recolors yet for the newest games. I just go rid of the hq mod. Not worth the hassle and I use a lot of the hairs that haven't been updated texture wise

Quote: Originally posted by SonyaSimsCC
You are missing some of the textures... They are all available for download. There are so many files that I'm sure you messed something up (like me :p). Just download them all again and replace. But for some weird reason after I installed the HQ mod my game crashes when I try to paint a dog or a cat.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 6:06 PM
I'm using mine only for pictures too. It's not practical at all. Too bad because the game with it looks much prettier and I have no lags, wich surprises me.