Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greymont Bay

by heaven Posted 24th Oct 2019 at 4:47 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2020 at 1:31 PM by heaven

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 3:28 AM
@Michi1374 and @talatzu if you guys are using 7-Zip, make sure you're using the updated version of the program! I know that older versions of 7-Zip are unable to open newer archives so it might be the issue.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 4:04 AM
This looks incredible, definitely will be where my next new game starts!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 6:29 AM
This looks amazing. Imma use it for stories. I really want to try my hand at a Sims story instead of just fanfiction and I have the perfect families to do it with. Thank you for the beautiful world.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#29 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 11:38 PM
This looks great! It provides has such good inviroment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 5:40 PM
Thank you Heaven and congratulations! You can be proud of yourself!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 12:10 AM
I cant think of the words to tell you how amazing this place is. I haven't even finished viewing the community lots and im already in awe! you're awesome!
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 12:44 AM
Wow, usually I'm hard to please lol, but this world is amazing. I love the lots and the detail you've put in, it must have taken you ages to complete. Thank you so much, I cant wait to play it :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 2:53 AM
It did work later but don't ask me to explain what happened. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 12:31 PM
This looks amazing, I would love to play a new story in it. But I have no more patience to populate empty worlds....
I appreciate if someone have a save game to share...
Inventor
THANKS POST
#35 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 3:50 PM
I'm so excited to play this! I have been following it since you started it just waiting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 2:09 PM
First, thank you! This is absolutely stunning. I know how long it takes me to make a single really good looking lot and I can't even begin to fathom the skills and time involved in creating a whole world, let alone so beautifully so thank you so much for all your work. Quick questions, sorry if you've already answered it and I've not spotted; if I download developed parts 1&2 do I also need to download 'Greymont Bay CC' or not?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bigbluesea
First, thank you! This is absolutely stunning. I know how long it takes me to make a single really good looking lot and I can't even begin to fathom the skills and time involved in creating a whole world, let alone so beautifully so thank you so much for all your work. Quick questions, sorry if you've already answered it and I've not spotted; if I download developed parts 1&2 do I also need to download 'Greymont Bay CC' or not?

I've not answered that before, so no worries! Parts 1&2 is a split archive because the file size for the developed version is larger than MTS's limit. Once those 2 are combined, you will only have the sims3pack for the world. The CC archive is additional package custom content that needs to be downloaded and installed separately. Hopefully that helps!

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 11:30 PM
Almost right on time. This drops just before I'm able to fix my computer and do a few upgrades. I'm excited to finally get my hands on this one. I've watched this world develop for almost five years. The amount of detail and care evident in every aspect is more than impressive. Congratulations on uploading. And thank you for all the hard work and uncountable hours that went into developing this world. I'm going to have fun in Greymont Bay.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 7:31 PM
Greymont Bay is spectacular! I love the layout of the town and surrounding areas. You have obviously put a lot of attention to detail in creating this world, and I want to say thank you for that. This will be one of my main worlds I play in from now on. I have been following your progress for some time now, and I can see it was definitely worth the wait! Great job!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 5th Nov 2019 at 4:14 AM
I am still addicted to Sims 3 worlds
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 4:04 PM
hey, what's the "special" weather in that picture? like, what do I require for that lovely sky? I couldn't find the info on it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 9:13 PM
very nice!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#43 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mirismalina
hey, what's the "special" weather in that picture? like, what do I require for that lovely sky? I couldn't find the info on it

Nothing is required to have the special weather; it's included in the file. Each of the 5 weather types has a chance to show up just as you play your game and one of them will always be present.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 8th Nov 2019 at 6:52 PM
What an absolutely incredible world! The detail and effort in this world are truly spectacular! I admire your hard work and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 12th Nov 2019 at 4:36 PM
Your world is amazing, I had downloaded it when it was empty, so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw that you finished it. I can't believe how beautiful it is! For such a big world, it actually runs very smoothly. I love the details, the houses, the shops and the fact that it's a New England town is wonderful, since I have been looking for one forever. Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us!
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 3:09 PM
Thank you so much for this beautiful world. I have been playing it for a week now and I love it. I am in the process of moving my sims from many previous game saves onto this world. I don't know if it's something I've done wrong with the download, but I noticed that the hospital does not actually function as a hospital. I am considering either installing the EA rabbithole or using a rug, but I thought I'd ask first, in case I just messed something up. Sorry if this has been asked before. I looked through the comments and on your website and didn't see it mentioned.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 5:54 PM
What's with the hospital, Military Base and Science facility? I downloaded the Clutter Your Map mod, but they're not displaying the rabbit hole icon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 8:18 AM
Bravo et merci!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 5:09 PM
@AndieAllie and @Utkujo if you're missing the rabbithole icons and those buildings are not functioning as what they should be, make sure that you've followed the link for the not-included CC and installed the rugs from Jynx. There are a few pieces of content required that are not included and must be downloaded and installed separately, most of them being rabbithole rugs.

Test Subject
#50 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VIDA!!!
This looks amazing, I would love to play a new story in it. But I have no more patience to populate empty worlds....
I appreciate if someone have a save game to share...

Hi I had the same problem when downloading worlds. To fix it I suggest using the NRaas mod that populates towns, as well as other NRaas mods that improve the games run time. If you need help setting it up you can message me or look towards forums
Page 2 of 7