Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wavey Mid-Length Long Maxis Hair Converted For Men

by HIM666 Posted 8th Jul 2008 at 1:47 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2009 at 12:26 AM by HIM666 : Uploaded a working zip file

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Instructor
#51 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 2:51 PM
oooo, thank you! i cant wait! and now i shall have this luverly hair also !
Test Subject
#52 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 2:56 PM
Thank you SO SO much for this hair! I've been looking for something like this for my male sims for years! :lovestruc

oh dear god... i've redorkulated!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:02 PM
Thank you all very much for your comments! (My husband has his hair in this style too CrimsonShadowss) Thanks for the compliment Nouk ;-) It means a lot especially as you are such an excellent mesher! I know I was wanting a style just like this for so long and I knew that you all would enjoy this too. Sadly there are no animations but it's still a lovely style.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xnymphetaminex
Works fine now, yay! Thank you And well done for getting rid of the uber forehead that the female hair of this originally had! rofl *hugs back*
Your welcome Nymphy ;-) That high forehead was very hard to work on, I had to import another mesh to make this mesh assign to the correct parts as it just kept staying high up above the scalp. It was hell!
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:28 PM
This is awesome, and thank you for fixing it :D
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 9:09 PM
OMG, it's my boyfriend's hair! I've been looking for something like this. Thank you v. much!
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:22 AM
*Wolf whistles* very nice! :D
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:56 AM
I think I like this style better for men than women, thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 6:28 AM
Ooh! I would like to look like this guy!!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:53 PM
Is there a place on this website to get this hair for the females???
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 2:19 PM
OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD that is exactly what i'm searching for since a real long time ago i have a chad kroeger sim and i want him in my game since a long time with good loking long curls like he was wen NB began to get poopular wih how you remind me and now you make that gorgeus hair i really love it because i never found the perfect curls for that sim but today yeah you make me so happy with that

LG Jen

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Test Subject
#62 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 10:43 PM
oh wow! I've been looking for a hair like this for ages to go on my boyfriends sim! Hehe! Thankyou so much it looks awesome!

*edit* It seems like a lot of people needed this hair for their boyfriends...haha!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 4:09 AM
Beautiful, thanks for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 8:13 PM
I worship you now.Serious! It's exactly like my boyfriend's new haircut, and it's really awesome to have it ingame, as I had never found a hairstyle like this! Thanks a lot!

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 2:01 AM
lol! I did not realise how many guy's have hair as lovely as this ;-) It was a dream when I discovered the mesh myself as I knew it would be perfect on the guys. Also what I had been looking for, for a long time! Thanks for the comments and enjoy!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:08 AM
This is absolutely lovely! I was actually thinking that it would look nice on some of my males before I saw this!

I have a small question, would it be difficult for you to convert this for teen males? I hope if you find time you wouldn't mind doing so ^_~.
Scholar
#68 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 12:34 PM
Shall I help you with the animations?

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nouk
Shall I help you with the animations?

Nouk that would be lovely, I haven't got a clue how to animate hair. I know you could make this hair even better ;-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chibspan
This is absolutely lovely! I was actually thinking that it would look nice on some of my males before I saw this!

I have a small question, would it be difficult for you to convert this for teen males? I hope if you find time you wouldn't mind doing so ^_~.

I wish I knew how and had the time, sadly from what I have heard it's much harder to make it for other ages :-(
Instructor
#71 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 8:07 PM
What can i say? I love you!!! Long hair on males are my favorites, and you just made a perfect hairstyle for my guys! :D

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Test Subject
#72 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 10:51 AM
I usually am not a fan of long hair on men but I couldn't resist this time! Looks wonderful and you're right it does look like Brandon Lee's hair in the Crow! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 1:16 AM
Thank you for the comments ;-) This hair did inspire me to make Brandon Lee as Eric Draven too lol!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 7:27 AM
Yayyy...new hair mesh for men. Definately can't resist this one. The hair is lovely and the model looks hot too :D. I'm downloading now.
Field Researcher
#75 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 4:35 PM
Gosh, that is GORGEOUS on males! Thanks for taking the time to convert it, and for fixing the archive. =]
Page 3 of 5