Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 27 of 36
Instructor
#651 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ceorox101
Well, In the newest expansion pack coming soon, Sims 3 Late Night, there will be a Breast Slider made by maxis.

It remains to be seen if theirs will actually be better.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Lab Assistant
#652 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 5:46 PM
Sorry to bother everyone but does anyone happen to know what happened to Delphy's other sliders (the eyes, chin width, neck height, sim height, jaw line, brow thickness, etc.)?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#653 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 10:18 PM
I didn't have any other sliders....

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#654 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 8:43 PM
Do these work with patch 1.14? Or is there something else I have to download to get it to work?
Lab Assistant
#655 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 4:45 PM
Hmmm LOL then where did I get them? Feel like just a dork. Sorry to have bothered you.
Test Subject
#656 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 3:56 PM
I cannot make any of the .package files work
Though I've followed all the download instructions properly. Help me please!
Test Subject
#657 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 7:08 AM
i have used your breast sliders for awhile and they are fantastic! however, i have been wondering why no one has made a blush that makes dimples, or a slider for a good cleft chin or chin dimple. i know there is a chin cleft slider on mybluebook, but it is off center and not what i was hoping for. do you have time for such endeavors? please help!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#658 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 7:42 PM
For some reason they are not working with 1.15 does anyone have any idea why?
Test Subject
#659 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aibakuge

In the game, the breast look like square, but when I go to de CAS look fine. I remove the sliders and the problem is solved, but I just love this slider, Please help me.
Sorry for my english
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#660 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 3:04 PM
i wish i could get this but i cant because i dont know how to use the monkey thing and i lst all of my other game data because of the monkey can you post it to the simsresource or something. Please?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#661 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 6:12 PM
You dont need to use the monkey to install things, and I most certainly will NOT post this to TSR.

Just follow the CC Basics guide in the help section.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#662 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aibakuge

I am having the same issue. They worked brilliantly before, but there's something in this update that makes them cease to work. Any ideas?

I miss this mod SO much!!!
Lab Assistant
#663 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 6:48 AM
They still work in my game. Maybe they changed the limit of the sliders slots. Try using a hack to bypass this limit. Johna has one as well as Awesome Mod (don't use both together !).
Test Subject
#664 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 5:29 PM
You wont need this anymore becouse late night will have boob sliders
Lab Assistant
#665 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Latvietis6
You wont need this anymore becouse late night will have boob sliders

Yeah , people may not NEED it , but some may prefer these to EA's single slider due to the way they may look compared to how EA's adjusted ones may look . And actually it's quite possible that these sliders will still work with Late Night installed due to Delphy adding them to the mouth area ( whereas EAs should be added to the body area ) . I'm not saying that they will , obviously , because I don't know the mechanics of the sliders but unless you're using multiple other sliders and the 2 new EA ones put you above the slider limit then I think there's a decent chance they'll be ok ( with an improved chance if the core slider hack is updated , or awesomemod if you use that )
Test Subject
#666 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
You dont need to use the monkey to install things, and I most certainly will NOT post this to TSR.

Just follow the CC Basics guide in the help section.

LMAO!!! Delphy, EA's sliders suck, will you please update these???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#667 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 5:00 PM
Only bouncing left to attack now. Perfect work with this, thanks. ^__^
Test Subject
#668 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 5:29 AM
Does anyone know for sure whether this mod conflicts with the new sliders added in the new patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#669 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 11:02 AM
I agree with teddybear1978.. The EA slider is a typical half-arsed job by EA... These worked so much better...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#670 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 6:18 PM
for some reason the names dont show up, anyone help me plz?
Lab Assistant
#671 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:55 PM
For me these sliders are not a problem. Check to make sure that you are not over the slider limit for the game. I have 18 custom sliders in my Mods\Packages folder and the news sliders for Late Night are working fine. When I put in more than twenty sliders then the sliders in Late Night in CAS no longer show up. If you are under the 20 slider limit then you have some other scripting mod causing a problem. I had to remove all of my scripting mods from my game as they caused other problems as well.
Lab Assistant
#672 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:16 PM
Are these still working in LN? I saw someone say on jonha's sliders thread that they make the new EA sliders disappear, but jonha's still work fine with these.
Confirmation?

Also, I can't decide if I want these or not.. In theory they sound great, much more unique booby styles than would otherwise be available. On the first page it mentions some shirts not working with it though, or looking very strange. I've been using jonha's sliders for quite some time and have been pleasantly surprised to see very few problems with clothing. Does anyone know if this mod causes more shirt problems than jonha's does?
Lab Assistant
#673 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 12:51 AM
As long as you keep within the slider limit these are working fine in Late Night from what Ive tested so far . I'd probably advise using one method ( Delphy's sliders ) or the other ( EA's breast sliders ) rather than using both sets of sliders on any one sim though although if you do so they do seem pretty compatable in combination with them too
Theorist
#674 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 9:38 PM
You get shirt problems if you have a broken mesh, like the T-shirt mesh which was fixed with Late Night and the patches that came out at the same time. LN and that round of patches also fixed several other meshes that weren't compatible with breast sliders in general. I've found Delphy's sliders are still a necessity of you want more realistically shaped larger breasts on sims. The EA slider by itself at max looks like pushed up torpedoes in many outfits.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#675 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 2:56 PM
Hmm EA's sliders to max and yours sliders to max = O_O wow...
Page 27 of 36