Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 30 of 36
Lab Assistant
#726 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Winterhart
Generations broke your sliders!

so this doesn't work with Generations?
i'm confused because everyone else is saying that it should.

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead."-- Mike Dirnt
Test Subject
#727 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 10:00 PM
I just love this mod. So props for putting it up! I should've said so sooner.

Only question is will it work with the Pets patch? Because of it, I've had to delete all of my mods, and I wanted to know if this one still worked.
Lab Assistant
#728 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VladdyT
I just love this mod. So props for putting it up! I should've said so sooner.

Only question is will it work with the Pets patch? Because of it, I've had to delete all of my mods, and I wanted to know if this one still worked.

I'll try it and let you know if they get all deformed and stuff. Just did a google search and couldn't find whether they'd work or not o.O
Instructor
THANKS POST
#729 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 11:16 AM
I haven't noticed any problems with them in my game and I have all EP's
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#730 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 11:24 AM
thanks you so
Test Subject
#731 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
I haven't noticed any problems with them in my game and I have all EP's

Oh, that's good. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Test Subject
#732 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 8:05 PM
Is this MOD still up to date?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#733 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:25 AM
WAAAAA wont show up in my game what do i do??? what do i do???
Test Subject
#734 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 11:15 PM
im still unsure how to download this :[ i want it so bad... helper monkey isnt working for me, i do everything it says and then i get an error say "No framework found", there was a link to find the framework and i downloaded whatever that was but nothing happend. i just had a bunch of programs taking up space on my computer.. i want to fugure out were i can find it in a zip file. or atleast a really easy way to install the breast sliders successfully..
Lab Assistant
#735 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
im still unsure how to download this :[ i want it so bad... helper monkey isnt working for me, i do everything it says and then i get an error say "No framework found", there was a link to find the framework and i downloaded whatever that was but nothing happend. i just had a bunch of programs taking up space on my computer.. i want to fugure out were i can find it in a zip file. or atleast a really easy way to install the breast sliders successfully..

The helper monkey is out of date. Read this and this

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#736 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 11:58 AM
PErfect Thaks
Test Subject
#737 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 11:04 PM Last edited by animefreekazoid : 14th Mar 2012 at 1:36 AM. Reason: new update, last thing written did not apply anymore
ignore the last thing i put! 1.32 update fixed the bugs for some odd reason O____o
Lab Assistant
#738 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 7:52 PM
So it work with showtime?
Test Subject
#739 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 5:38 AM
Hi! I am just new in this site so I don't know how to install packages....
I followed the instructions on the site below but it doesn't work, I still get the intro and sparkles so what do I need to do.
P.S I did the steps 54 times.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Setup_and_Files

Please help!
Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#740 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jordoosims
Awesome
i love them :D
Oooh, you are working on a height and butt one :D
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D
I can't wait.
especially for the height!

Best. News. Ever.

I am one step closer to perfectly replicating one of my characters in Sims 3. XP
Test Subject
#741 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 8:00 AM
Default Does Not Work
Quote: Originally posted by angiebabe1859
The helper monkey is out of date. Read this and this

Please help!!!
I followed everything just as I said, but it does not work.
I only have Sims 3 The Original One, Sims 3 World Adventures only.
Windows 7 Ultimate
ATI Radeon Graphics Card 2gb

The Version is 2.0.86.002002

Screenshots:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#742 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 8:14 PM
Spiro88.This is the only mod that doesnt work or you have others that dont work too?

And can anyone tell me if this works with 1.33 (ARE YOU THERE DELPHY???)i do want to know if my girl genie can have larger breast......
Test Subject
#743 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by V12creator
Spiro88.This is the only mod that doesnt work or you have others that dont work too?

And can anyone tell me if this works with 1.33 (ARE YOU THERE DELPHY???)i do want to know if my girl genie can have larger breast......

Actually this is the first mod I was trying to install
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#744 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:02 AM Last edited by gurglemonkey : 6th Apr 2012 at 5:32 AM.
can you release the download for the retail version, 1.0.615 if you have it? i usually never update my games XD
Test Subject
#745 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:31 PM
I just tried it in my game and i have showtime, It works fine
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#746 Old 1st May 2012 at 3:51 PM
Thank you so much for this!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#747 Old 2nd May 2012 at 6:57 AM
YAY YAY YAY. I am a breast girl and was so tired of my girlies not being endowed in the breast area being that I myself have been blessed. I cannot thank you enough for this. Amazing work as usual Delphy...
Test Subject
#748 Old 24th May 2012 at 12:10 AM
Hey I installed it and its not showing up at all~ Is there an update for this or something?

Thanks for the help :D
Test Subject
#749 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 3:32 PM
cnt get it to work, i put the file home/documents/electronic arts/sims 3/mods/packages
and all of the files inside frameworks.zip which i downloaded off the awesome mode page, then i added all the .packages files into the packages folder. still not working after using a frameworks installer for mac

and I AM ON MAC
Test Subject
#750 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 12:54 AM
Default will not work
[QUOTE=kaiwenhrt98]cnt get it to work, i put the file home/documents/electronic arts/sims 3/mods/packages
and all of the files inside frameworks.zip which i downloaded off the awesome mode page, then i added all the .packages files into the packages folder. still not working after using a frameworks installer for mac

I have windows 7, did all the .packages stuff right and the nointro and nosparkle packages worked. I am version 10.0.96 with EP's being: ambitions, late night, and pets. please help.
Page 30 of 36