Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 6:05 AM
Default Noisy Neighbors Mod
What happened to the noisy neighbors mod?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 1:50 PM
Well. I didn't know what you were talking about, but I Googled. It looks like everything, but the name has been removed from Outburstt's account. He/She also only have 1 post. I don't know, but I'm not sure about a modder that wouldn't have any posts in any other forum on this site, not even in the modder forum? If the moderators removed him they wouldn't remove unrelated posts,or they would ban him/her and take away all the mods and leave the posts.

As it is totally voluntary to be here, but not that easy to actually remove your account. I'm going to assume he/she removed all posts and uploads on this site and hoped to be able to remove the account. The only thing left now is the name.

That's my 2 cents, but I may be way off somewhere picking wild strawberries.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 2:08 PM
Thank you... it's just very weird... Went to update it and it's gone... and I don't want to risk a mod that doesn't work... But it was definitely here, and I definitely had it before.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 2:21 PM
I read something in "site questions and issues" recently about someone being banned for stolen content, but I can't find the thread anywhere. There is 3 removed threads in the same forum though. You probably should just wait and see. Perhaps he/she is moving them somewhere.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 8:30 PM
Outburstt has been gone for a long long while.

Here's one that deals with neighbors.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=592543

FOR THE HORDE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 7:56 AM
not what I want... want the noise gone, not be able to super speed through it... but thanks... hopefully someone else will make this mod again......
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 8:56 PM
Could someone please take over and make a new mod to deal with this terrible noise issue that makes playing apartments impossible. It would be so appreciated by so many players.
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 10:09 PM
Even tho the creator said it does nothing, the Quiet lot trait works
it prevents the noises at night completely..
http://modthesims.info/d/588254

I'm playing with a game version from 2 patches ago (b/c of bug issues in the latest patches)
but the mod is much older and still works for me (I installed it just yesterday) backup your saves and try it.