Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#376 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 12:01 PM
This was a funny bug...I have reason to believe that the Moonlight Falls world really is clinchy. The added pic don't show the real issue but I show you this anyway.

In the past I have had trouble whit my sim Zedona (left) receiving "love gifts" from a sim in the university world. But now this sim Asala Karam called Zedona up and asked for a date. The girl sitting in the sofa playing videogames IS indeed Asala Karam! Why do my game think there is two of her?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 4:46 AM
Sibling rivalry is so strong, they couldn't even wait for the fight cloud...

Mad Poster
#378 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 11:58 PM

Oh, how foolish of me to think I could get away by using the bath tub without the babies permission who holds authority. Let alone think an infant wouldn't be able to tell I'm upstairs running exclusively the tub's facet. Jasperis, you better comply or else she will ask the dad to dial the police.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#379 Old 20th Dec 2019 at 5:18 PM
An evil disembodied head!

Not sure what happened to Beau there. He's not pregnant or anything, the usual cause of floating head syndrome, and when I checked back later his outfit had returned.

This one made me laugh. Usually sims don't notice when they're glitching!
Scholar
#380 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 7:45 PM
Game please...Really? They are ghosts, how are they supposed to be drowning... (trollolloll...)

Scholar
#381 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 9:49 PM
I'm telling you: This darn beach is far to soft. I think it's made of quicksand. (Especially as it's winter and the ground would be frozen).

Mad Poster
#382 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 3:41 PM
Lab Assistant
#383 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 3:26 AM
Hampton tried to smile, and this happened instead:

Lab Assistant
#384 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 10:16 PM

Sunset Valley is a strange neighbourhood...
Lab Assistant
#385 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 12:00 PM
That... looks like it probably hurts...

Lab Assistant
#386 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 2:16 AM
Photobombed by a crazed cellist!

Okay, I guess it's a bass, not a cello, but still
Field Researcher
#387 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 9:08 PM

this cat looks like an old man
Theorist
#388 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 10:14 PM
Default What every fashionable bartender on the beach is wearing this season

Okay...that's some outfit.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#389 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 4:50 AM
Really, the first thing you do in the morning is head out to the front garden in your boxers, and play guitar at the passers by?
Clearly hasn't had his coffee yet...

Lab Assistant
#390 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 2:01 AM
Lab Assistant
#391 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 2:18 PM
First and second picw : I DEKWH but my werewolf sim got into a fight with a chicken (charles ???) !

Third, fourth and fifth pics : Go scuba diving they said..... It will be fun they said.... (pretty sure my sim got tentacle loved)

Sixth pic : The great gnome invasion (I've got another 4 inside the house + one in my inv. I swear they are breeding! )

seventh & eighth pics : F all logic ! What if they are a bunch of metal scrap and electic wires ? They can still swim !
Field Researcher
#392 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 5:18 AM

Pull mein finger.

The look on Manfred's face when he realizes what his fiancee, Lea meant when she said "I'm eating for two now."

annnnd a classic bork. Setting up for a shot and I get this nonsense. Etienne Champion de Nansouty, you are NOT in the circus!

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Lab Assistant
#393 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 4:57 AM
*off-key Bolero music*

Sebastian: Damn, we suck at this...
Connor: Medic?

Torvill & Dean they ain't... Also get the old lady in the background who's not quite grasped the concept of skating...
Scholar
#394 Old 21st May 2020 at 5:38 PM
Um...I don't even know...

There is a story behind this one: I got a message about a "unroutable sim" but did not find her on the lot of my sims neighbors. Later on I discovered this. I did not delete the roof... All of the other lots are fine but not this one.
Field Researcher
#395 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 1:09 AM
This is my most hated glitch, but it turned into one of the coolest screenshots ever. I bring you the infamous "sim swarm..."
Screenshots
Scholar
#396 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 1:42 PM
When you come out of the wardrobe nude.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#397 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 9:33 PM
"Something seems different"

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#398 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 11:38 PM Last edited by mightyena : 7th Jul 2020 at 11:55 PM.
When your maid dies in the middle of cleaning the house, and has the cheek to break the dishwasher before expiring

That... doesn't look suspicious at all. That the wall in the picture belongs to the graveyard doesn't help either...

"Guys, I think Dan might have been replaced by an impostor on the way back from his holiday to TS1"
"Really? What makes you think that?"
Scholar
#399 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 7:06 PM
My sim won this (quite ugly) price when she did a good job in a talent show. I told her to have a look at it but I did not suspect that she would do it like this. Desk? What desk?

Scholar
#400 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 4:17 PM
Kids sleep in the weirdest places.

Page 16 of 19