Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 28 of 84
Test Subject
#676 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:11 AM
Jonha_SliderHack_1.9.22-2.4.7-3.0.zip
Jonha_SliderHack_1.10.6-2.5.12-3.1.7.zip
I have game 1.10.6-2.5.12-3.0, i cant use this mod?
Test Subject
#677 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:28 AM
my Mods folder is in WA game, where i should pud UMIDO? In Sims 3, WA, HELS Mods folder? Becouse this file automatically installing in Sims 3/Mods.
Scholar
Original Poster
#678 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rududu2
Jonha_SliderHack_1.9.22-2.4.7-3.0.zip
Jonha_SliderHack_1.10.6-2.5.12-3.1.7.zip
I have game 1.10.6-2.5.12-3.0, i cant use this mod?

Strange. Why don't you update HELS?

Anyway, it should be possible to use one of the versions you mentioned. Just try it out. If you have the wrong version it will crash at startup.
Test Subject
#679 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 9:08 AM
these are awesome! but why r the in mouth size? is there any way to move them to basic information, also i have a idea for another slide maybe clothes size, that moves all sliders to like a size 6,8,10,12,14? just a thought?
Test Subject
#680 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Please make sure, you have permissions to write in the mods folder. Try extracting them to the desktop and copy them manually.

Folder looks right, make sure, your framework is working correctly and please test if other mods work. Also note, that the SliderHack doesn't give you new sliders, please install the first download on the page if you want them.

Hi thanks Jonha, I was being thick, I didn't install the base package unto my game but it works now thanks so much it's a great tool. Works with 3.1 thanks.
Scholar
Original Poster
#681 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by galadriel_394
these are awesome! but why r the in mouth size?

I'm working on creating a body slider area, but didn't managed it so far.

Quote:
is there any way to move them to basic information, also i have a idea for another slide maybe clothes size, that moves all sliders to like a size 6,8,10,12,14? just a thought?

I'm working on a body height slider, if you are talking about this. Resizing only the clothing, but not the body isn't possible.
Test Subject
#682 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 8:42 AM Last edited by darling_luna : 20th Mar 2010 at 8:58 AM.
I figured it out! lol That whole 'two breast slider' thing confused me for a bit. Overall I think it is awesome and makes my sims look more realistic. Thank you!
Test Subject
#683 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 10:49 PM
D: D: D: when i try to download it, it says access denied on my downloader WinRAR thingy!!!! I WANT TO DO THIS!!!!! D***:
Test Subject
#684 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 4:51 PM
Question why did not EA included this kind of option in the first place?

Bazinga!!!
Test Subject
#685 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 10:00 PM
Hello!
I would love to download this but I can download .zip files, just .rar files. I have a mac and suffit and everything but I do not know how to fix the problem, could someone please tell me?
Test Subject
#686 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:32 AM Last edited by Sims3Teen 2 : 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:35 AM. Reason: Forgot to say Thanks!
I am having trouble downloading mods. I download it and it says open to or save file. I open it to the Sims 3 launcher.But it's not in the game. Thanks for making a mod like this! But I am having trouble downloading it!
Test Subject
#687 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:56 AM
Dear Jonha,
I seem to have found a bug. I have the nude patch and when I use the body sliders it causes my sims to go into the shower with their bathing suits. Not a major deal or problem,but I thought you should know about it.

Fayeli

DONT make me sniff your shoe!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#688 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fayeli
Dear Jonha,
I seem to have found a bug. I have the nude patch and when I use the body sliders it causes my sims to go into the shower with their bathing suits. Not a major deal or problem,but I thought you should know about it.

Not related to my mod, your sim probably has the "never nude" trait. If not, try deleting the game cache files.

Quote: Originally posted by Sims3Teen 2
I am having trouble downloading mods. I download it and it says open to or save file. I open it to the Sims 3 launcher.But it's not in the game. Thanks for making a mod like this! But I am having trouble downloading it!

Don't use the launcher read the front page on how to install it.
Test Subject
#689 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 10:51 AM
OMGthis is so cool i just downloaded it and i cant wait to try it!!! tg someone made this... now all i need to find is the rejuvination chamber thingy and get that so my sim can have curves and not get older looking/saggy LOL

Thanks again :D
Test Subject
#690 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Not related to my mod, your sim probably has the "never nude" trait. If not, try deleting the game cache files.

They dont have the never nude trait. Never used it. I'll try deleting the game cache files. I just was trying to say that when I use the sliders they appeared in a bathing suit. When I removed the sliders they showed nude. I'll try what you suggested. Thanks and this really is a great mod.

Test Subject
#691 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 11:29 PM
Just wanted to say great mod! You should find a way to make these accessible at the change appearance screen to customize premade sims.
Scholar
Original Poster
#692 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Certifyed
Just wanted to say great mod! You should find a way to make these accessible at the change appearance screen to customize premade sims.

I suggest using awesomemod with the "editsim" cheat. Other core mods may work, too.
Test Subject
#693 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 9:44 PM
Default This is a great Mod!
Well this is great, I've installed it..i think. But I can't find the sliders for anything :S
Please can you help? Thankyou!
Test Subject
#694 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:21 PM
*Sigh*
I have deleted the cache's, I have started over, I have gone through everything in my mind. I have taken everything out but this and the mosaic removal..It still shows her in a bathing suit. (Again they DO NOT have the never nude trait.) I dont know. Maybe it's a conflict between the mosaic and this, I dont know.

Sorry for being such a hassle,
Fayeli

Test Subject
#695 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:05 PM
*Sigh*
I have deleted the cache's, I have started over, I have gone through everything in my mind. I have taken everything out but this and the mosaic removal..It still shows her in a bathing suit. (Again they DO NOT have the never nude trait.) I dont know. Maybe it's a conflict between the mosaic and this, I dont know.

Sorry for being such a hassle,
Fayeli

Which "mosaic removal" do you use in your game?
Scholar
Original Poster
#696 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 5:30 PM
*Sigh*

I'm using the no mosaic mods here on this page and they all work well together with my sliders. And I don't even see the slightest possibility why my sliders could cause this. The sliders themself only add some slider data to the game, they replace no ressources and don't change scripting, the sliderhack is a replacement for the ui.dll, but obviously this only affects the user interface and shouldn't cause anything related to the nude outfits.

Maybe your game is corrupt or you have somehow managed to add more than 5 traits with the additional ones invisible. Trying to use awesomemod together with my sliderhack may have caused this. If you use awesomemod, don't use the hack. It's included in awesomemod and will conflict with it.
Test Subject
#697 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 5:39 PM
Great! I'm happy to have found this and SZ's mod as well.
Test Subject
#698 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:54 AM
Hi, Perhaps I'm too quick off the mark with this, but I just tried to use the standalone CAS this morning and no luck at all. It will run without any mods, but any attempt to add mods to it causes crash to desktop. I guess this is going to need its own set of mod files ? Any ideas ? Thanks.
Test Subject
#699 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:31 PM
This looks so cool!
I am definitely going to download it and try it out!
THANKS!

I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind.
Lab Assistant
#700 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:06 PM
Hi

I just want to make sure I am doing this right. I am using EGC and want to know where do I put the base and the other sliders? Do they go into the tunable core configuration file or just into the packages folder?

Thank you for your time.
Page 28 of 84