Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:32 AM
Default Former Plantsims Wear Leaves Forever?
A normal sim of mine became a plantsim. While a plantsim, he spawned a daughter. When the daughter grew into an adult, I had her buy the gypsy potion to become a regular sim. She looks like an ordinary sim (except for the pointed ears), but she has no "plan everyday" option in the dresser. It looks like she's stuck wearing the Robin Hood outfit for the rest of her life.

I've bought her several alternative outfits, so there should be plenty of clothes in the dresser for her to choose from (plus there's another adult female on the lot).

Is this a glitch, or was it intended to be this way? Anybody know how to succeed in changing her clothes?

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:16 AM
I have not converted any of my plantsims back yet, but I can easily change their clothing and have done so many times.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:17 AM
maybe its a hack
but i would suggest you would try a clothing hack, maybe that will help

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:23 AM
Are you using Squinge's maternity outfit hack? It seems even the Seasons updated version causes problems. He's aware, and working on the problem.

If you don't have this hack, it may be some other hack. Can you change the other adult female's clothes?
Stupid people are stupid
#5 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:35 AM
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nocomment
Are you using Squinge's maternity outfit hack? It seems even the Seasons updated version causes problems. He's aware, and working on the problem.

If you don't have this hack, it may be some other hack. Can you change the other adult female's clothes?

Ah, thanks; that must be it! I took all my hacks out before installing the game and only put back in ones that had been updated for Seasons. Guess this one wasn't as updated as we'd hoped. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html