Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moune's Bayon Super Set Recoloured Again

by Michelle Posted 22nd Feb 2019 at 7:45 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 11:20 PM
Michelle, once again you have knocked me out. The pillow colors are just lovely, and I had such a feeling that this set would be wonderful in ICad's woods. Thank you so much for your hard work! I can't wait to see what's next up your sleeve!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:29 AM
Many thanks Michelle. :) I garra say you really outdid yourself here. I guess you're reaching your highest recoloring talent. Great job!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 3:30 PM
Yessss! Vintage re-cols! Perfect for my Victorian hood, again many thanks, Michelle. And as always, Happy Simming!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 9:21 PM
I am loving; now want other sets by Moune. I have the kitchen & living sets (& recolors), does she have more (bath?bed?)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2019 at 10:36 AM
@grammapat - In the Bayon Superset there is a Nursery, Bedroom and extras. You can check out other Supersets by Moune HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 4:53 AM
Thank you!