Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Missing Majors Uberpack!

by Nysha Posted 1st Oct 2007 at 4:53 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2011 at 4:19 PM by whiterider

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 270 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 12
Mad Poster
#76 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 3:34 PM
read...point...laugh! I have to say that this is really good work. and really funny! how on earth did you manage to make the even dullest subjects actually sound fun?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#77 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 3:53 PM
Holy cow Whitey! You are one crazy woman!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#78 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 4:32 PM
Oh my... oh my my...
THANK YOU!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#79 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 4:47 PM
Hilarious White and fantastic job!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 5:20 PM
Totally love the Stargate reference! Was there also a Hitchhickers one as well?

Thanks for these, can't comprehend how long it took you top do these, but know it is appreciated :D
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 5:21 PM
great! thanks a lot for your hard work!
Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:14 PM
Hilarious - I'm in costume design and the fashion class exactly fits! Really clever.
Scholar
#83 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:50 PM
If only there were careers after these... *hint hint?* lol! Great job!!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:55 PM
These are fantastic! I downloaded all of them. Thanks for making Uni interesting again.

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:11 PM
These are great! I'm trying to decide between picking out my favourites or just getting the whole lot.

I think some of these courses are being taught at my college. I seem to have just finished the Chemistry and Film & Media ones, and the Genetic Science is sounding very familiar too :D
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:49 PM
I'm having fun simply reading the courses! xD
For the sheer creativity and humor of it all, you get a thanks from me.

Seeing as I'm going to the dentist in two hours, I'll be suffering through some of those dentist lines. "Talking To Your Patient Because They Can't Answer Back"

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Field Researcher
#87 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:04 PM
This is sooooo cool!!!! Words can not express how cool this right now. I'm so happy to see dead languages and ancient history, which are definitely classes I'd take in real life.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:42 PM
Just so awesome! Obviously, I won't get all of them but there are still more majors than careers.
Theorist
#89 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 10:45 PM
Wow! I've always enjoyed your majors, but now you've really outdone yourself! And now you've finally got a Feature too - very well deserved! Brava!
Test Subject
#90 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Languages!

Advanced 2: Enshuldigung, aber ich spreche keine Deutsch!

hmm...ich habe eine Frage.
I don't know if you knew, but Entshuldigung is mispelled. But hey, maybe that's the point. I'm going to go back to looking for Harry Potter references now. Great job.
Test Subject
#91 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:46 PM
Do I spy a tiny IT Crowd reference in the Computing major?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#92 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:56 PM
risewiththefallen - no, I didn't realise, although it might fit . Thanks for pointing that out.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YourEverydayMistake
I'm having fun simply reading the courses!

Yes, and I'm grabbing all of them, can't wait to play...
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 2:10 AM
Wow...this is just amazing!!! I absolutely love you!!
Field Researcher
#95 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 2:18 AM
these are great. i love how you have made them funy like maxis has. i have to have them all. i dont usually get custom majors though bu these are great!
one thing though.. a tiny request if you get bored one day..(you dont have too lol) but would you concider making a Veterinarian Major. thats what im studying and id love one of your awesome majors for my self sim.
I know there is one on here but i dont like it that much

anyways nice work :D

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#96 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 2:41 AM
This makes me want to buy Uni. Thank you =).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#97 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:39 AM
It's been long since i played Uni, but i think BV will have to share some of it's time with uni the coming days!
Very well done and thank you!

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Alchemist
#98 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 7:37 AM
Great job Whiterider, really impressive! I enjoyed reading each of the major descriptions, your funny and cynic touch is amazing. This addition will make me play again with UNI. Thank you veeery much and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 7:44 AM
Hahahah! In my Film Studies classes my pal and I brought popcorn and Sno-Caps! Nobody cared!

What a lot of work this is--thanks for all the new choices we have!
Forum Resident
#100 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 9:18 AM Last edited by The_French_Sim : 8th Oct 2007 at 12:16 PM.
Hey whitie, felt I could translate your majors to French

Page 4 of 12