Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New X Men ~ Massive Tops Collection

by SynapticSim Posted 1st Nov 2005 at 9:55 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:21 PM by SynapticSim

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 12:26 AM
Nice! I like!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 1:33 AM
I like this idea! Makes my x-men blend in a bit more.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 2:32 AM
These are exceptional! I've been waiting for an All purpose around the house (mansion) X gear!
Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 2:49 AM
Thanx everyone!

Icetrey, does this mean I'll get to see them in an X-Story soon? hint hint, lol. Can't wait for your next one.

~ Syn
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 3:00 AM
Thanks Syn!!
You totally rock - I love all of your X-Men skins!! Thanks for making the game so much more fun - I even converted Strangetown into Asteroid M! Now if I could just figure out that pesky Danger Room..... :bow2:
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 8:52 AM
Thankyou, thankyou!

Syn, you're the sole reason my X-men neighbourhood is now so big!

Thankyou!

From the ashes...
Victory!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 2:43 PM
Syn! YEAH!!!! maravilloso (wonderful) work!!!

I have a question: Are u going to use the new hero with cape mesh to create new version for the 90's costumes, 4 example Storm with cape?
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 6:08 PM
Dude...you are awesome!! How do you do it??!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 7:34 PM
Again, and again, i am amazed lol
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:53 PM
Simply great, Syn! Needed more downtime clothes for my favorite muties (only really had regular clothes or the Xavier shirt.)

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 2:44 AM
Very sexy!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:21 AM
Wicked Sims Thanks, IceMan skin looks really good.
#14 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:17 PM Last edited by RogueFan91 : 11th Dec 2005 at 7:22 PM.
awsome!!! but the hair wont show up in my game.

btw, you should make age of apocalypse sims. now that would really be awsome!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:28 PM
RogueFan91, These don't have any custom hair, just Maxis hair. The models are not included. My other threads have several links for the hair I do use though. Be sure you get the meshes there.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:38 AM
Marvelous as always, Syn. You make me proud to be an old X-MEN junkie.

This place has outlasted its usefulness........ as have you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th May 2006 at 10:52 AM
Wow, these are great. Nice Rogue (who is my all time favourite x-men character). Also nice to see emma frost. All brilliant, only problem they need university to work, but i'll get that soon anyroad. Still they are all 5 star or more!!!!! Great, any chance of making a Rogue with X-treme costume with blue jacket, as adult for us loonies without university?
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th May 2009 at 4:58 AM
The download is beautiful, but honestly, I find it hard to believe that anyone would choose to wear something that binding to relax. The designs of the shirts are great but the shading isn't realistic for a normal shirt. It appears to be extremely tight, more like their spandex costumes than civies since, in normal clothes, it's not that obvious where someone's belly button is.

That said, I love your stuff. Not this download in particular, but the rest leaves me speechless. Have to throw in some constuctive criticism.

Winners never quit, and quiters never win.

Those who never win and never quit are idiots.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th May 2009 at 10:46 AM
SaoirseFire, I'll agree and say that I find it hard to believe that anyone would relax in these. But ... I wasn't the one that created this design for the X-Men. During Grant Morrison's run on the comic, the X-Men adopted a totally new look, which is what is portrayed here. Their clothing was much more street wise vs. the "spandex" that had been worn before. This was in part done to tie the movieverse in with the comicverse. During this time the X-Men were depicted lounging around in these very styles of shirts. You can see in the cover below on Cyclops and Phoenix in particular, that the the gray ribbed shirt was indeed very tight and showed off quite clearly the definition of muscles.

While I do appreciate the constructive criticism, I do think it should be directed more at Grant Morrison and the costume designers during his run, rather than me. I was simply bringing that design to the sims world.

Thank you so much for the compliment on my other work. I hope it isn't entirely based on what you've found here. I've improved greatly since then, lol. You can check out more of my work on my site, SynapticSim's Lair, the link is in my signature.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.