Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Minnie nursery set. by MissWendy

by MissWendy Posted 9th Nov 2005 at 2:19 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 10:51 PM by Canoodle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:27 AM
very cute. i am a big fan of mickey and minnie and am downloading now. thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:35 AM
thank you.its very pretty.
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:19 AM
Wow! You've been busy! Another adorable set! Thank you again!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 10:02 AM
very pretty! thanks

You said you loved me, you said you wanted me, You said we would be together, forever. You lied to me baby now youve made me sad, Why? Now all i think about is the pain youve caused me, all my Self inflicted pain. <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 10:05 AM
very cute.thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 9:10 PM
im sorry to be a pain but i really would love this to be in one zip file its easier to download that way...looks great tho

Mike:i can flex my butt and my weiner at the same time... can u?
Rei:not quite but it'd be interesting if i could
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 1:15 PM
can u put them all in one file pretty plz

woot go me
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 7:12 PM
very cute ..awesome work.....your an god sent
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:29 AM
Default Nicely detailed
You really do nice work It must take you hours to make your creations look so good... Thank you for sharing with us, I too am a big Mickey and Minnie fan.. and was ready to go to bed, but just had to stop and get these anyway... *wink* (feeling like a d/l junky, but glad I am, or I would have regretted not getting them by the next time a baby sim arrives.. and that could be tomorrow )

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th May 2008 at 11:09 PM
These are fantastic! Any chance of a child's bedding or even adult bedding for the M&M fans?