Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mickey nursery set. by MissWendy

by MissWendy Posted 9th Nov 2005 at 2:34 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 12:12 AM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:44 AM
this is cool. i love mickey. thank you
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:58 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! I love Mickey so much. Thanks a lot....
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:17 AM
This is sooooooo cute! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:34 PM
this is so cute. Will you be making more Mickey objects? Like bed covers. it would be cool if someone used the teddybear to make a mickey mouse mesh.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 9:06 PM
can u make this into one huge file please...i love ur work

Mike:i can flex my butt and my weiner at the same time... can u?
Rei:not quite but it'd be interesting if i could
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:15 PM
Wonderful work, these will look great in any nursery, thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:30 AM
Does the rug need a mesh? I downloaded this one and the minnie mouse one, but I didn't see either
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I-Candy
this is so cute. Will you be making more Mickey objects? Like bed covers. it would be cool if someone used the teddybear to make a mickey mouse mesh.
I have added new Mickey and Minnie bedding and bedframes. Thanks for asking! MissWendy
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I-Candy
Does the rug need a mesh? I downloaded this one and the minnie mouse one, but I didn't see either
No rug mesh is needed. It is a recolor of the 3x2 rug in nightlife. MissWendy
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:15 PM
Miss Wendy.. I d/l'd your Minnie set late last night.. and had to come back for Mickey... they are just adorable. As a Mickey and Minnie fan, I just had to have them. I have the stuffed dolls that are in the larger picture, so it makes it very special to me.. :lovestruc Thank you so much for this set as well, I am sure I will be using it often.. One thing I noticed is that you didn't make toddler toilets.. were you thinking of adding to this later? Or did I miss a d/l on your profile.. guess I'll go back and look... (see what else I have been missing that you have created too.. *grin*) 5 stars and thank you from me

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 7:46 AM
I Love it......