Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magneto ~ Master of Magnetism

by SynapticSim Posted 14th Nov 2005 at 4:51 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:18 PM by SynapticSim

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:04 PM
Oh. Thanks alot!
I thought of making Magneto by myself when I first found the Helmet Meshed,
but then I remember - I **** at doing any custom stuff myself.
So I thank ye', almighty SynapticSim.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:10 PM
Neat!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:11 PM
AWESOME!!! Now we need a version of Proffesor X in a Wheelchair. And how in the heck did you do the lightning effect?? Paint Shop??

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:31 PM
Mmm-mm, that's some good Master of Magnetism! Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:59 PM
Great! It's just great!
Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM
Default thank you!
Thanks again Syn - wonderful version of Magneto!!
Scholar
#8 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 2:16 AM
awesome job, I love magneto!!! how about Onslaugh ^_^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:51 AM
Thanx Everyone, glad you all like!

Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
AWESOME!!! Now we need a version of Proffesor X in a Wheelchair. And how in the heck did you do the lightning effect?? Paint Shop??

It's actually a non-touched up picture taken in game. I used that new Dance Sphere thingamabob that came with Nightlife, and then I just got Mags to jump in and give it a whirl, paused the game, "Move_Objects on" cheat, and moved the sphere out of there, and this was the result. I thought it was pretty cool myself!

~ Syn

Hmmm, Onslaught, eh? Always a possibility.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 5:27 PM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I have been waiting for this for soooo long, now finally Magneto can come out of hiding in my neighbourhood and kick some X-butt!

Too COOL!!

Thank you! Thank you!

Did I mention thankyou?

From the ashes...
Victory!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 6:04 PM
I love Magneto..

~Until They Hang By Their Necks The Price Of Freedm Is High~

~It Must Have Been An Angel With Broken Wings~
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:18 PM
Default Great
Again another amazing creation from you syn.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:38 PM
You rock syn. Really a great edition to the site. and i think i speak for alot of people

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Forum Resident
#14 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 5:43 AM
Default Thanks for 'Magneto'...
Thanks for the excellent work on 'Magneto' he looks great in the game, and just the sort of 'Criminal Genius' my Island Paradise needed to wake-up to
Please keep up the good work & thanks again...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:15 AM
LOL at the third picture, but yeah this is a cool sim alright. My only slight thing is that after giving a small description of his tragic life and being a a bad guy and all, why does he look like a baby face smiley? As i said, top Sim this, Ill prob make his face with a frown and have some shadow around the eyes.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:25 PM Last edited by kramnaols : 18th Nov 2005 at 6:38 PM.
How sexual is this. Great Work!!!! whoops sorry sensational. Sorry Syn for confusing you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:34 PM
Look cool indeed, though man I feel bad for the guy after seeing a preview of Marvel Zombies #1, I think he is the last hope for humanity in that book. Well until the Surfer shows up. Looks really creepy and almost worth reading to see how the story goes.

Hmm yeah if end up seeing any of these Zombie Heroes as skins(seeing Captain America as one is spooky enough but a zombie Wolverine that's creepy as hell) I know when to use this Magneto in that hood.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:48 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 19th Nov 2005 at 12:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kramnaols
How sexual is this. Great Work!!!!

Huh? :insane:

Quote:
whoops sorry sensational. Sorry Syn for confusing you.

LOL! I knew that these might come in handy for many uses, but that was one I hadn't considered, lol, thanx for clearing that up!
Instructor
#19 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Thanx Everyone, glad you all like!

It's actually a non-touched up picture taken in game. I used that new Dance Sphere thingamabob that came with Nightlife, and then I just got Mags to jump in and give it a whirl, paused the game, "Move_Objects on" cheat, and moved the sphere out of there, and this was the result. I thought it was pretty cool myself!

~ Syn

Hmmm, Onslaught, eh? Always a possibility.

NICE!!! :bandit:

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
#20 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:09 PM
Ow, Magneto! Excellent! Thanks! :D
#21 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:41 PM
I cant find the helm and so on!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:04 AM
You and General Zoi have nade my neighborhoods!
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 6:42 PM
Thanks for this Magne-tris! Wher'is the X-Mansion???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 3:22 AM
has anyone converted this to ts4? or where can i find more marvel mods!