Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Happy Hanukkah Lamps

by SwtNess2 Posted 25th Nov 2005 at 3:54 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 2:08 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 12:23 PM
nice
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 3:18 PM
Wow! That's awesome!
Can you make a בית כנסת?
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldin222
Wow! That's awesome!
Can you make a בית כנסת?

Maybe if I knew what that was?

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 11:00 PM
Thanks for the great recolours - will enjoy muchly.
And *laughs* at above post... that's a crackup... :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SwtNess2
Maybe if I knew what that was?

Lol!! בית כנסת - Beit Chneset - Shule/Synagogue, the place where Jewish people pray.

Thanks for this!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by benwest96
Lol!! בית כנסת - Beit Chneset - Shule/Synagogue, the place where Jewish people pray.

Thanks for this!!

Thanks for the translation. Seems there is alot of people who would like to have one of those. I'm not really great at buildings but ... maybe I'll give it a try anyway!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:23 AM
Oh wow great item! It's always nice to see jewish themed items on here. Thank you! *runs to download* (Now if Only my sims could have a yarmulka lol)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:27 AM
Well done - thanks!