Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ET The Extra Terrestrial Nursery and Bedroom sets

by SwtNess2 Posted 1st Dec 2005 at 4:46 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 4:56 AM
Oooh! ET! I was terrified of ET when I was little. I thought he was under my bed or something. When I went to Universal Studios and went on the ET ride I would only go on the middle bicycle - otherwise ET and his little alien friends would take me away - they even knew my name. LOL. Well, anyway, cute set.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 5:16 AM
I love ET!! You have done a brilliant job in this set. :baloons:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Space Pony
#4 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 8:31 AM
Awww, it's sooo cute! Nice job

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#5 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 10:38 AM
Very Cute! Great Job on this.

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
#6 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 7:13 PM
You have done a great job. It is beatifull. Thank You.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:37 PM
It Horid
#8 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:41 AM
I love it but I cannot get the rug to show up. I have the original mesh from http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46922.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by canuck2006
I love it but I cannot get the rug to show up. I have the original mesh from http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46922.

I'm sorry I can't figure why the rug doesn't show up for you. maybe try redownloading the set and just click yes to overwrite and replace the files?
I checked to make sure the actual file was included and it is there. So all I could think is to redownload. Hope this helps.

SwtNess2

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!