Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: toddler and boy short ponytail

by melodie9 Posted 10th Dec 2005 at 2:58 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:16 AM
Oh my gosh! All this time I thought you were done with meshing and yet now there's so many! I just want to download all of them.. lol they're great!! My poor computer..
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:46 AM
hehe Now my little boys can be Stud Muffins Thank you!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 2:31 PM
Thank you so much! ive been wanting this hair for toddlers for so loooong
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! :D

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:51 PM
I've been a downloadin fool again! LOL! You do an awesome terrific fantastic job Melodie! I love your hair creations. Thank-you so much!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:10 AM
I like your Toddler - Testers wanted: toddler and boy short ponytail!!!!.... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:56 PM
This is definatly a must have for me. I love the hair style for most of my teen guys and it's an added bonus to have it finally avaliable for my little toddlers. Thank you so so much <3

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ_Mur3
Oh my gosh! All this time I thought you were done with meshing and yet now there's so many! I just want to download all of them.. lol they're great!! My poor computer..

Same here... I have so many downloads I'm surprised that my computer doesn't spontaneously combust...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:26 PM
Thank you
Forum Resident
#10 Old 24th May 2006 at 3:31 PM
This is soooo cute!!! Many thanks!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:10 PM
Wonderful mesh, Great work. I can't wait to see it in my game.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 4:29 AM
A lot of kids would look nice with thier hair tied back... Well, at least now my simmies will!! Good luck!!!