Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 26a - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 16th Dec 2005 at 12:08 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 6:47 PM by plasticbox

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 2:46 PM
the rate your make all these starter homes are alarming. I had to make a new neighbor to put them all in. keep them coming
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mzcynnamon
the rate your make all these starter homes are alarming.

Don't worry, I don't *make* them at this rate (I think that really would be alarming). I'm only uploading houses that I've already built, in the past couple of months or so.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 6:27 PM
I shall never have to build another ugly starter house again, thanks to all your uploads. You rock! I love your style - they're adorable and realisitic, yet playable at the same time. Do you have any similar mid-sized homes in your arsenal?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 6:44 PM
All of your houses are so rad! I usually give my sims money at first so they can have a nice house, but now I don't need to, they can already afford it! Thanks and keep up the GREAT work! :-)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Do you have any similar mid-sized homes in your arsenal?

Sort of, kind of. Depends on what you mean by "mid-sized". I assume you've seen the slightly bigger ones (expanded versions) that I uploaded already, like #12a or what was it again ... 10a, and 11a; there's also two or three relatively big ones that I'm going to upload in the next couple of days (#29, #36, and a 2-story version of #20 if I get that finished in time). Those are all either starter houses or under 30.000 and about 3BR/2BA, except 29 which is 7(!) bedrooms, 4 baths (that one's a starter house).

Is that "mid-sized" for you? (I really don't know -- I've seen some "cute little cottages" here that look like ... four-star hotels or something. To me. Huge!)

Also, have you looked at the starter houses that tkdjunkie uploaded a couple of months back? I've seen them today for the first time, they're all really nice and they're generally a bit bigger than mine. You might like them.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 7:38 PM
Hmm, I guess by mid-sized I mean something that a larger family (4-8 sims) would comfortably fit in with space for a couple of cars and all their stuff. But it should still be small enough for the sims to get around the lot quickly, and to run smoothly on a so-so computer. I like houses with a good layout where you can easily see your sims at all times. I hate basements & mountains - they look cool but are a pain to play in. I'm very picky, LOL. For a long time I gave up on downloading lots because they just weren't "playable." But your houses are! I shall check out tdjunkie's downloads and look forward to more of your work. Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 8:03 PM
Great work nice to see starter homes with some style.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 1:45 AM
Wow! This house has a really cool design and layout! I like the covered doorway and the balcony...it gives the house a more modern feel. My neighbourhoods are crammed full of your starter homes! My Sims would be forced to live in a world of ugliness without them! (unless I were to use money cheats, lol :lol) Good job!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:28 AM
Maybe I will just click thanks ... And don't write comment, because your all houses are great!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dream
Maybe I will just click thanks ... And don't write comment, because your all houses are great!

What they said :wave:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 10:38 PM
I love all your houses!
Thanks a lot!
#13 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 7:14 PM
i would love your houses,but i don't have nightlife.i have university
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:08 AM
I love all your starter houses, they rock!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 3:24 PM
Because I've been downloading lots of your starter homes I have to say I really love your style. I recognize it all the time when I see it too. I'm playing the Prosperity Challenge right now and so far your starter homes are dominating my neighborhood. :D

Keep up the beautiful work and thank you so much for sharing them with us!<3

★☆The Amano Legacy☆★
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:15 AM
thank you