Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rogue of the X-Men

by SynapticSim Posted 6th Jan 2006 at 3:01 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2006 at 2:42 PM by SynapticSim

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 9:37 AM
Rogue is my favorite x-woman. Thank you very much! The revolution version is fantastic!!!thanks!
#3 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:39 PM
Syn....these are awesome! Thanks!

MrSINISTER
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:34 PM
Thank you Syn! This is very very good, I love it! I love all you're creations, because you make all these characters come alive, you make them come out the comics, lol.
I am very pleased, and I love to see you're creations all of them.

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 2:57 AM
Seriously. Power to Rogue. I love that X-Woman (and Gambit, o'course). They're all so pretty. And if you can't find it, I can convert that hair for you. It's no big to do.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 2:59 AM
I was about to make a mood theme from my own personal Rogue for a journal of mine where I play her. I was thinking, where is that one person's comic stuff? I need the outfits for her, expressly the green/yellow spandex one .. poof, here you are. I dont even need to do a search. TY!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 4:19 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:18 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Again, this is VERY, very nice! (Curse my old computer. I still can't run these.) Anyway, you do such AWESOME work and EVERYTHING is MUCH, much appreciated!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:59 PM
YES! These are just what I needed!
Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 7:31 PM
wow awesome i love Rouge

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! -Seinfeld (the show)
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:33 AM
Omg! That's so amazing! Great work Syn!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:40 AM
It won't show up in my game! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:30 AM
Dammit I'm so stupid! I just realised its only for university and nightlife.....
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:41 AM
This is my favorite girl in X-men, great costume too, thumb up!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 9:17 PM
Beautiful just like all of your others. I'd love it if you would consider doing some Thundercats skins. I'm sure you could do them just as beautifully as your others.

But anyway. Another outfit for my Rogue to wear. Keep up all the great work. I love it all! :D

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 2:27 AM
ROGUE! One of my favorite X-Men ever, and I got another three versions of her to play with! YAY!

Lovely, as always. :downloads and thanks:

And thank you for confirming my suspicion all along that you are infatuated with Rogue.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:25 PM
I love all your downloads! Every single one of them! I joined this site just so I could get them. I actually write fanfiction for X-men on fanfiction.com and with these I play out my stories in the game. Too cool! (though I have to tell you that is not what she wore in the brotherhood. Then her costume was a lighter green and white. This is what she wore while they were in Australia and she started having a kinda 'split personality' with Ms. Marvel.)
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:47 AM
I don't know if it's a recent development, but there seems to be more and more Rogue fans popping up every day! And, yes...obviously I'm one such fan. Thank you for sharing this marvellous piece of Marvel!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:43 AM
These are fantastic! I'm definitely taking them all =)
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:07 PM
Hi-hi! :salute: My name is Danushka and ah'm from Russia))Ah love comics heroes ( i draw comics myself :nod: ) espesially marvel. ah like your sims a lot, they totally rock!!! They're the most beautiful sims ah have ever seen, and I know what ah'm telling! My icq number is 274482443 and ah 'll be glad if you write me
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:04 PM
Thank. You.

These are, without a doubt, going to be some of my favorite downloads. Rock on, Synaptic.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:22 PM
Sweet work dude, but it would be sweeter if the costumes would be useable as gym clothes.
BTW... are you going to make the new x men costumes?
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:50 AM
Rogue is my fav. X-Men character...!!! Nice Job
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 5:43 PM
thanks rogue kicks ass
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 6:34 AM
Thank you sooo much! Rogue is my favorite also. I love all of your X-Men creations. Thanks for working on Rogue.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 1:44 PM
can u give me the hair mesh link of the revolution rogue and can u upload the recolour pleaseeeee???????????????????????? if u cant thnx anyway!
Page 1 of 2