Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolourable Fiat Punto: SIX recolours

by Numenor Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 1:18 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:32 PM by -Maylin-

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:27 AM
These are quite awesome. This is one of my favourite cars for the game and I'm awfully glad to see it in different colours!

Thanks!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:34 AM
oh nice!!!!! i love the bright, vivid colors, Numenor. the pink one is more fuschia (hot pink) to me... and it looks better on the car than on a bridesmaid! ROFL!

DDO
Inventor
#4 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:57 AM
very nice thanks numenor btw i love the screenshots.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:11 AM
That's a nice picture, look like you're showing off your new moomoo award! You definitely deserve it! Thank you again, Numenor! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Forum Resident
#6 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 4:51 AM
Thanks! I got the recolors I wanted! I didn't think I'd get them this fast.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 5:08 AM
Awesome work Numenor, these recolours are amazing! :D
Will definately download them.
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Instructor
#8 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:58 AM
These recolors look simply breathtaking!!! Wonderful work!!! A wonderful addition to my growing vehicle folder... LOL
Inventor
#9 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:10 AM
Much appreciated! Thank you very much! :D

Love the pink recolour! :P

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:58 AM
we're cool
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:48 AM
Thank you so much for these recolors I was waiting for...I just had the violet one.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:30 PM
Thank you so much Numenor. You're awsome.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:50 PM
awesome !!!...thanks a lot Numenor...!!!...you're the best of all...!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 6:00 AM
Thank you for these recolors! Great...
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:32 PM
Numenor....you've done it again....another great item for the game. I've been wait for a while for recolors for the Punto, and now here they are! Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You.....oh, let me stop and go have my sim drive her new black Fiat Punto.

Keep it up!
Instructor
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:20 PM
Thank you so much for these.

The recolours look amazing.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 5:34 PM
Thank you. Love the colors. Love everything you make.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:54 AM
Thank you for the recollers only the pink and orange are not a punto that is a alfa romeo.If you are in the neighborhood the cars have no windows its one coller.Can you change this.Thank you.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 2:07 PM
Tanja, the windows are not recolourable, either in neighborhood view or in lot view.
In particular, when in neighborhood view, most of the glass objects look transparent.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:34 AM
Default Thread Update
03 FEB 2006 - Added a "Tamarro" recolour for the Punto

Apart some Italians, you'll wonder what a "tamarro" is...
Please take a look at the screenshot: as you can see, it's the same, original blue Punto, but with some... ehm... "tuning"
Colourful aggressive designs painted on the sides, a rugged fur cover for the steer, a little religious sticky (on the right) plus a couple of magnetic holders (on the left) attached to the dash-board, and a... ehm... distracting DVD instead of the GPS map
Last but not least, a strong deodorant (applied to the right air vent), to mask the smell of the ever-burning sigarettes.
Also have you noticed the "suit" of the driver? It's the only one allowed in such a car...
OK, now you know what "tamarro" means...

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:59 PM
make these colors for the rat rod, please!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 7:24 PM
the rod rat, as far as I know, isn't a free object, like the Punto: I can't do anything with it...

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:30 AM
Tuned version:

I've also added 2 neons under the central console, sony xplod woofers and more gauges
Field Researcher
#24 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:07 AM
Your recolors don't work for me I think it's because I downloaded the first version of the Punto a long time ago here, it was a purple one.
I can't find the file anymore to replace it ! What a shame..
Does anyone here has the same problem ?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:32 PM
chatnoir, do this: remove our new Punto & recolours from your downloads, then start the game and open the catalog: if you find the old purple Punto, delete it from the catalog and restart the game. When the game starts, check again if the old Punto is really disappeared from the catalog (if it's still there, search your lots and delete all the Punto before removing again it from the catalog).

When the catalog is "clean" from any Punto, install ours again, along with the recolours you like.

Page 1 of 2