Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolour: White vampire coffin

by demoblaze Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 5:51 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 8:50 AM by -Maylin-

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 6:13 AM
Hey wow this is fun! lol! It'll be great for the newly married vamps! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 8:47 AM
it's just what i've always wanted! :D
thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 8:59 AM
cool i always wanted a recolour for this coffin!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 9:01 AM
Very nice recolor. I love it, great job! :rip: :p

Treat me like an angel and I'll be your lil' devil
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 10:20 AM
Nice job, I like white items in my houses to brighten them up so this will be perfect, thanks so much for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:14 PM
Awesome,thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:59 PM
Thanks! Is it possible for you to make a pink one? Thank you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 7:26 PM
thanks this is neat

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 11:59 PM
Thanks, my vampire sim will love this in her house, this is great.

Request:

Please if its possible, how about a kinda transparent/glass coffin,
as in the film Bram Stokers Dracula, the coffin that Lucy lies in please, i was gonna do one myself but ive never used SimPE before, and wouldnt know where to start,
sorry ive never uploaded anything, ive not really got into making stuff for Sims2, hopefully when OFB (Open For Business) is released
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:09 AM
I think that this is an awesome recolor! Thank you for making it, my vamps will be so pleased! ^_^
Recolour maniac of maniacs
#13 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:16 AM Last edited by tkdjunkie : 14th Mar 2006 at 4:45 PM. Reason: Quoted post was deleted for flaming
Quote: Originally posted by 4love10
*post was deleted for flaming*

It is now my life mission to make the moost non-evilest, happy fuzzy goodest coffin bed the world has ever seen.

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zedrik
It is now my life mission to make the moost non-evilest, happy fuzzy goodest coffin bed the world has ever seen.

:agree:
Oh, I do so hope it'll be rainbowish with flowers and hearts and bluebirds of happiness and snuggly pink bunnies!

:yech: :D
Instructor
#15 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 2:51 AM
This is very cool, and it was very much needed. 5 stars. You did an amazingly wicked job on this. Thanks for sharing this very cool and amazing recolor with everyone here on MTS2.

Beep boop.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 8:05 AM Last edited by tkdjunkie : 14th Mar 2006 at 4:45 PM. Reason: Quoted post was deleted for flaming

Do not be so eager to judge... everyone's view of what is evil varies. If it didn't, there'd be no such thing as holy wars. For some, vampires are not particularly evil, simply creatures which do what they must to feed and survive... and for others, well, they just like their vamps to be unconventional. After all, is that not why there are various white or bright reclours of the vampiress gown floating about? Just my :2cents:

Nice recolour!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 8:13 PM Last edited by tkdjunkie : 14th Mar 2006 at 4:44 PM. Reason: Quoted post was deleted for flaming

Like others said, don't be so quick to judge. That's a pretty limiting view of vampires.

This will be perfect for my Interview With the Vampire sims...they're not scary black evil, they're classy elegant evil.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
that is real pretty one! thankyou very much!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 10:24 AM
Thanks, this'll be good for my non-gothy vamps

PS: None of my vamps are truly evil, the closest I have is romance-boy who started the trend in the first place... He's a "whatsit" but he's not evil

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 7:25 PM
...im so sorry demoblaze,ur work is great ur white coffin is superb its just be cause im a type of goth vamp.Hey anyone know where i can find a wooden coffin(recolour) for my low class vampires,im looking for one rightnow.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 9:46 AM
Oh man! The inside showes up in my game but the out side dose not!
Same with every other coffin reecolour I downloaded!
*sobs*

LONG LIVE THE GRILLED CHEESE DEITY!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 4:32 AM
This one is perfect! Thanks cuttie coffin!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 3:30 PM
how do you get vampires and werewolves? can sum1 plz tell me i'm confuzzeled
(l) :p
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 3:31 PM
the (l) was ment to make a love hart let me try again :l:
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 3:43 PM
nope, that didn't work ethier, and I found my disc! yeah, my username is serios, I did lose my disc :o :@ he! he! funny faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
........................................................sorry, I get distracted easily, ooooooh! shinyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! I love shiny things sorry..........................................................
........................................................do you like my way of writing I do oooh writing!!!!!! soooooooo sorry. I have D.I.D, NOOOO, It dose NOT! just spell did it means I have several me's my name is Rebecca, and I am like 2 diferent pepole, my I-GET-DISTRACTED, person is called Bianca because it kind rhymes with Rebecca! ok by by! silly face!
Page 1 of 2