Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White & Black Singlets with Jeans

by fanseelamb Posted 19th Apr 2006 at 12:23 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 11:00 PM by fanseelamb : shiny new pics

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 1:11 AM
Except for the whole waistlineshowing thing it looks great, I'm totally d/l thanks! :nod:

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 1:30 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 19th Apr 2006 at 2:41 AM.
Nice. They look great!
xiangjiao: This might help; I don't know. It depends upon whether or not fanseelamb used the Maxis Adult Male PJ mesh, which is what it looks like to me. But, I'm probably mistaken.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 2:16 AM
Excellent, you make great clothes! Do you think you could make ones with shoes, though? I'd like them to be able to go out in these and not have to walk the streets barefoot.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xiangjiao
Except for the whole waistlineshowing thing it looks great, I'm totally d/l thanks! :nod:

I think its a great texture, but the waistline takes a lot away from the whole outfit. Good job though.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:23 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 19th Apr 2006 at 8:59 PM. Reason: typo
Yup, these are based on the Maxis PJs mesh so the "anti-waistline" mod that maybesomethingdunno linked to should make the waistline go away. Personally I don't have a problem with the waistline on this mesh (just looks like the shirt is pulled down over the top of the pants to me) :shrug: but by all means give the hack a try! And if you do, could you post a pic so we can see how it looks?

Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
Excellent, you make great clothes! Do you think you could make ones with shoes, though? I'd like them to be able to go out in these and not have to walk the streets barefoot.

Well... maybe.
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 5:16 AM
These look really good fanseelamb, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 6:28 AM
I love barefoot clothing!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 11:05 AM
These are AWESOME! I don't have a problem with the waistline either. Makes it look more real in my opinion.

Thank you for these!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:55 PM
No probs with (seeing most people do have ) waistline/s here looks real natural
great work

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:18 PM
Another great download from you
Thanks.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#12 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:33 PM
Simple and very casual

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 5:54 PM
Very nice outfit; thanks!
Theorist
#14 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:21 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th May 2006 at 5:29 AM
I Love Them!
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:19 PM
i cant download it
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 11:22 AM
Very nice. We need more barefoot/socks only everyday clothes. I know I'd never wear shoes around the house and I feel sorry for the poor sims that have to walk around all day in shoes... their feet must be so hot and uncomfortable :P
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:29 PM
I love your clothes!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM
Thank you so much for making this, fanseelamb! It looks fantastic in my game, and the mod for getting rid of the waistline does indeed work with this, though like you I also thought it looked natural-looking, as if the tanktop were pulled over the top of the pants. Still, I'm using that waistline mod in my game and it works great with your clothing.

Anyway, I'm commenting here not only to say thanks, but to say that I'm considering uploading a male sim of mine here and only here to modthesims2, and he happens to be using this very outfit. Thank you for giving us permission to include your clothing with our packaged sims, and if I do get my sim successfully uploaded here, I'll be sure to edit this reply with a link to it so you can see him for yourself if you want. Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:43 AM
Love these for my pleasure Sims who do NOTHING all day but play video games. :D