Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED 3/1/09* Ville Valo V.3.0 3 gorgeous styles

by HIM666 Posted 22nd May 2006 at 2:42 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2009 at 1:14 AM by HIM666 : UPDATED TO V.3 Ville Valo

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2006 at 10:42 PM
Wow! This looks just like HIM, lol. I'm a huge fan and this is just awesome! Thanks!

Visit my sims 2 movies site and watch my award winning, 5 star series, The School Marm Vampire!

http://misty-bog.org/sims2movies
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:44 PM
Very hot... and suprisingly accurate, too! 4 stars! I've had lots of people tell me I could be his twin sister, so I should know. I'm a giant fan of HIM. :D

Ginny
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:47 PM
very good =D
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:33 AM
Daaammm girl that sim is so much better than mine exelent job...if you dont mind me asking whare did you get a good face front pic?

so as I doze off in my prescription bought dream.
I want my free health care so I can get high as I please
:Pilz-e
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:39 AM
damm it...it didint work do you have FFP instaled?

so as I doze off in my prescription bought dream.
I want my free health care so I can get high as I please
:Pilz-e
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:46 AM
thanks. you're my hero.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:07 AM
This doesnt look anything like him!!

Nice try though...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th May 2006 at 3:34 AM
One of the best Ville Sims I've seen yet...Very nice. On a side note though...their 'official' website is actually www.heartagram.com not www.himonline.tv ...though that site is great too!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stvie
damm it...it didint work do you have FFP instaled?

Hi there, I do have FFP installed but nothing used is from that game so it should work fine. I used the mesh from The Sims 2 1st game for his clothing mesh and the hair is Snapes hair mesh by Lady Raven. I do hope you get him working.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rubywyld
One of the best Ville Sims I've seen yet...Very nice. On a side note though...their 'official' website is actually www.heartagram.com not www.himonline.tv ...though that site is great too!
Hi there, The Himonline.tv is our UK official HIM site also of course Heartagram.com which is the US official site. I guess it would be a good idea for me to put the Heartagram.com up too as it it is also a cool site and official LOL!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:18 AM
Thank you all for your nice comments ;-) I really appreciate them.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th May 2006 at 3:15 PM
Ahhh, gotcha... my bad. Both great sites anyway!

Quote: Originally posted by HIM666
Hi there, The Himonline.tv is our UK official HIM site also of course Heartagram.com which is the US official site. I guess it would be a good idea for me to put the Heartagram.com up too as it it is also a cool site and official LOL!
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th May 2006 at 8:59 PM
Yesh! (:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th May 2006 at 12:07 AM
Awww ... HIM666 I went to play my lovely new Ville and my package wouldn't load either...it says that I'm missing some expansion pack data. I have all but the new mini pack the Family Fun one... <pout> I wonder if the game itself just makes it a required pack if the creator of the sim/item has it installed on their system? Well still a very good Ville... I may even have to go buy that dang Family Fun Pack just to have HIM! LOL
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th May 2006 at 1:35 PM
Awww ... HIM666 I went to play my lovely new Ville and my package wouldn't load either...it says that I'm missing some expansion pack data. I have all but the new mini pack the Family Fun one... <pout> I wonder if the game itself just makes it a required pack if the creator of the sim/item has it installed on their system? Well still a very good Ville... I may even have to go buy that dang Family Fun Pack just to have HIM! LOL

Oh dear thats weird! I am sorry about this, It's strange how it won't let you use it. Do you install it with the Sim Pack Clean Installer? It should more than likely work if you install him with that. I will edit the notes at the top to note it will more than likely require Family Fun Stuff, But please let me know if you have tried it with the Sims Clean Installer Program first ;-)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th May 2006 at 6:20 PM
Girl you did it! For whatever reason when I used the Sims2pack Clean Installer it worked... I doubled checked in game and he is there (thank goodness, LOL) ... so maybe just a note about using the Clean Installer to install him? The first couple times I tried to install without the Clean Installer and got that 'expansion pack data missing' message. Glad you suggested to use it because I normally don't ... hmmm I wonder if all my 'missing' hair and clothes wouldn've worked if I'd used it all along to install my stuff, LOL Thanks Again!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th May 2006 at 7:59 PM
Thank you SO much! he is the vocal of the best band ever!!
He looks quite real I loved your work

No one can save your soul from darkness
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:14 PM Last edited by Esveta : 26th May 2006 at 5:27 PM.
oouhhhh
i luv ville vallouuuuhh
<3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:57 PM
Girl you did it! For whatever reason when I used the Sims2pack Clean Installer it worked... I doubled checked in game and he is there (thank goodness, LOL) ... so maybe just a note about using the Clean Installer to install him? The first couple times I tried to install without the Clean Installer and got that 'expansion pack data missing' message. Glad you suggested to use it because I normally don't ... hmmm I wonder if all my 'missing' hair and clothes wouldn've worked if I'd used it all along to install my stuff, LOL Thanks Again!
Thank you Ruby, I have noted this at the top. Yes you should install all your stuff with that program as it always works fine.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:57 PM
thank you all for your nice comments, Enjoy ;-)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:59 PM
Very nice. It still seems a bit funny that he's so popular, it's just Ville
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elenee
Very nice. It still seems a bit funny that he's so popular, it's just Ville
I see you are from Helsinki Finland :-) Lucky you! It's such a beautiful place ;-)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 9:47 AM
It looks just like the real Ville from the video "In Joy and Sorrow" - GREAT JOB!!!
I'll download it as soon as I can ....
I've wanted to upload a Valo-sim since quite a long time. but I'm always busy -after all it's the end of the school year and I've gotta study real hard :@
the bulgarian HIM site is himmania.com I think ...
Elenee, you are soooooooo lucky to live in Helzinki !!! I've never been there but I'm shure it's a great place,isn't it ??????

......:::^If You Want to Get to The Top,^:::......
_._><Prepare to Kiss a Lot of The Bottom ><_._
-____________________.________________________-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GothFlower
It looks just like the real Ville from the video "In Joy and Sorrow" - GREAT JOB!!!
I'll download it as soon as I can ....
I've wanted to upload a Valo-sim since quite a long time. but I'm always busy -after all it's the end of the school year and I've gotta study real hard :@
the bulgarian HIM site is himmania.com I think ...
Elenee, you are soooooooo lucky to live in Helzinki !!! I've never been there but I'm shure it's a great place,isn't it ??????

Hi GothFlower,
I would love to see your version of Ville Valo :-) I think there are a few good ones out there especially the one by Barcelonista. Thank you for your nice comments, Ville looks hot in the video In Joy and Sorrow. Mind you he always looks hot! ;-) :lovestruc
Page 1 of 4