Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Transparent Skin Recolors

by QwinsepiaSquared Posted 29th May 2006 at 4:36 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 3:01 AM by QwinsepiaSquared : added keywords

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th May 2006 at 12:21 AM
ooh, very eerie thanks!
Scholar
#3 Old 30th May 2006 at 12:42 AM
It's nice for childeren to have trans-parents ! ok forget about it...
Thanks for sharing your work

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:18 AM
This is pretty cool...what else is there to say about it...can't wait to try them out. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:31 AM
Wow, awesome idea. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th May 2006 at 8:12 AM
"Super Cool!" I played with these a bit this evening...and they are "Awesome". thank you for sharing!

Everything happens for a reason!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:47 PM
It's the unusual stuff like this that I look for, for my sims. I really love this. Thank you sooooo much!

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:59 PM
weird sim skins *lol* that's great!

nothing there
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th May 2006 at 8:38 PM
Glad you guys like them! 380)

Hey fellow simmers, I'm not here at the moment. I've left the simming community for other hobbies in life. Eventually I will be back. Until then, don't expect any of your questions to be answered. Until I come back....

Happy simming!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 10:43 PM
they look like goo! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 7:20 PM
.zip please?

potatoes

^_^
=(0.o)=
(")-(")~
yay monkies
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:16 PM
You can download the .rar extractor here: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html Just click on the giant blue download button. It's free for forty days, and then you can buy it.

Hey fellow simmers, I'm not here at the moment. I've left the simming community for other hobbies in life. Eventually I will be back. Until then, don't expect any of your questions to be answered. Until I come back....

Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 6:26 PM
Hi does this download have to have CEP to work?

I'm back, trying make a name for myself in the sims community. I'm going to try to match up the meshes with the content I previously made so I can share it with everyone :]. I wish my username didn't suck so much, I think I'll make a new one for the sims 3 :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 6:50 PM
I don't think it does. That's mainly for objects. It's good to have CEP anyway though.

Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 11:31 PM
K thx 4 answering,awesome recolors by the way!

I'm back, trying make a name for myself in the sims community. I'm going to try to match up the meshes with the content I previously made so I can share it with everyone :]. I wish my username didn't suck so much, I think I'll make a new one for the sims 3 :]
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QwinsepiaSquared
You can download the .rar extractor here: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html Just click on the giant blue download button. It's free for forty days, and then you can buy it.

Rarlabs.com, probably the same program, but it's the one I've always been told to go to, and therefore the one I've always told people to go to.

Also, it's still free after 40 days, it just nags you to buy it. I've been using WinRAR for close to a year, at least, and haven't paid a cent. And I didn't use a faked activation-key or hack the prog or anything, if that's what you're thinking.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:48 PM
Hahaha! great!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:56 AM
These are very cool. People always freak out when I show this to them.
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 8:14 AM
Cooool!
How you do this?
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th May 2007 at 3:20 AM
Would you consider doing a light silver recolor as well? I would love it to make an air elemental!
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th May 2007 at 6:28 PM
The skin this is based off, which is posted both in the download description and on modthesims2, is light silver.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 4:51 AM
Hello. THis is fantastic! I reallly....was wondering, would you be able to make a black one for me? I need it so badly to make a movie. I want to show 'shadow's of a person more so I was thinking of using this mod to change the human into a black shadow completely. I think if you could make me a black one of these, I WOULD LOVE IT...pleaseee would you be able to? THank you! please reply me if you can or if not, How do I recolour them? THank you so much! =D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 1:16 PM
I just really wanna know why you need university to use this.
Great clothes! Too bad I don't have university.

:P
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 6:38 AM
wow this is awesome! It should work brilliantly with the Sim Locomoter for "Ghostr Families"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 8:49 PM
Very interesting idea, I can't wait to try these. Thank you.
Page 1 of 2