Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Armand and Marius of The Vampire Chronicles

by mizskellington Posted 29th May 2006 at 6:26 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th May 2006 at 12:54 AM
Beautiful, although everyone has their own thought of what they could have looked like they are so beautiful ^_^ That's the best representation of them I've seen.

More of my Sims Downloads HERE
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:16 AM
Fantastic, I adore the first screenshot :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:31 AM
These are beatiful! Pity that I don't have any expansion packs as of yet, so the file won't extract. I'll have to piece them together myself.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:43 AM
Gorgeous! Though I shall have to content myself with other hair for Armand, as the site with the mesh is pay.

Wonderful job!

Maybe crazy is what they call anybody who's got magic in them after they're no longer a child.
- from Boy's Life by Robert R. McCammon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CheshireImp
Gorgeous! Though I shall have to content myself with other hair for Armand, as the site with the mesh is pay.

Wonderful job!

Oh no... it used to be free! Humph. Sorry about that

Visit my sims 2 movies site and watch my award winning, 5 star series, The School Marm Vampire!

http://misty-bog.org/sims2movies
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th May 2006 at 10:08 AM Last edited by Emma_Barrett : 30th May 2006 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling
very cool sims .... i love armand, he's almost exactly how i imagined him too (i imagined marius with a bit more hair but everybodies perception is different) its nice to see someones atually read the boks rather than all the antonio bnderas sims which people put up as armand .... /rant ..... thanks for sharing your beautiful boys..
Scholar
#8 Old 30th May 2006 at 12:07 PM
So many men and so little time....nice work. Thank you for sharing them.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th May 2006 at 12:27 PM
Very beautiful, and you managed to capture that cherub face of Armand.You did a great job, and I'm deffinately downloading.

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th May 2006 at 4:52 PM
great beautiful work!
new population for my graveyards he he.

nothing there
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:24 PM
WOW! This addaptation is really awesome! I nearly fell from my sit as I saw them. I love Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles and thtat was exactly how I imagined them!!!!! I´m really happy to have found such a great adaptation from my favourite vampire (Armand) :lovestruc THANK YOU for sharing
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th May 2006 at 9:16 PM
wow these are great. My boyfriend read the entire Vampire Chronicles..he'll love to see these in my game Thanx..rating 5 stars!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th May 2006 at 9:22 PM
Aww, they are great <3 ! I am really love with that Marius. Only problem is that I can't download him :,( I don't know why....Does he need University or OFB? I have only Nightlife and when I am trying to dowload Marius, then it claims that it needs some expansionpack, what I don't have...That is very sad.
Anyway, they are so lovely both.

P.S. I am from Finland, and my english is not very good, so try understand something ^^

You will curse the day
you did not do
all that the Phantom asked
of you . . .!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th May 2006 at 9:50 PM
Vantsku - I'm also getting that message, and have all expansions except Family Fun. . . ?
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th May 2006 at 10:48 PM
Great!! Your vampire boys are very handsome!! Please go on doing more!!! What about Santino and Mael? ^_^

Love me like you loved the sun
scorching the blood in my vampire heart...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st May 2006 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SarahRainN
Vantsku - I'm also getting that message, and have all expansions except Family Fun. . . ?

That's very strange. I see no reason why you should need ANY of the Eps. Hmm... I really don't know.

Visit my sims 2 movies site and watch my award winning, 5 star series, The School Marm Vampire!

Test Subject
#17 Old 31st May 2006 at 2:28 AM
thud.

Thank you ever so much Miz! I L-O-V-E these sims!

www.crystalwitchery.com
Rate and Review my Movies at Sims99.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st May 2006 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by witchery
thud.

Thank you ever so much Miz! I L-O-V-E these sims!

I knew you would Witch!

Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2006 at 8:14 AM
Default ...
hi just wanna say dat your V.C. vampire sims are downright perfect. i just downloaded all 5 of them but I can't install them into the game as this window pops up saying,"this requires expansion data dat is not installed." if anyone can help me with this, i'll be very grateful.
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st May 2006 at 9:03 AM
Strange....three people have the same problem with downloading :/

You will curse the day
you did not do
all that the Phantom asked
of you . . .!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st May 2006 at 6:58 PM
Well, even if I can't get them in the game, they are amazingly gorgeous. You rock Miz.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 12:21 AM
hmm, I can't them into my game either. It's also saying I need "Expansion pack data" even though I have them all except Family Fun : (
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 4:48 AM
I'm sorry guys, I have no idea why that's happening

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 10:35 PM
These sims are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love Anne Rice's "The Vampire Chronicles" (which, to be honest, I still haven't finished. *cries*) and these sims look almost identical to how I imagined Armand and Marius in my mind (though I imagined Marius with longer hair). Great job!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:20 AM
i can't download either and have nightlife and uni. their awesome anyway.

just how i saw them too.
Page 1 of 2