Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fat family adult male everyday clothes

by melodie9 Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 2:45 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:58 AM
Cool. Thanks for the download. Your fat family downloads are awesome! Thanks for sharing. Downloaded&Thanked.

Breath of insanity, bleeding your pain, Mistaken tradgety, Take. It. Away.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:24 AM
Great job, Melodie....But I think I figured out your next mesh set based on your picture...Are you doing a skinny mesh set, too?! You've been awfully busy! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:23 PM
Maravilhoso! Precisávamos diversificar!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 12:32 AM
I downloaded the fat body mesh, and the black, fat skintone and the clothes but WinRAR told me the skintone AND the clothes had an error on it and wouldn't install. Do you have any idea why?
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:20 PM Last edited by Becca : 4th Sep 2006 at 5:08 PM. Reason: Found more information
I love the Fat Family, especially the adult male. Thank you so much for adding some variety to the game.
I, too, am having a problem getting the adult male clothing to download. None of the casual wear is downloading--I'm getting the corrupt file message, too. I've had no problems with the gym clothes, pjs, swimwear, etc., just the casual.
Again, thank you so much for all your creative efforts.

Okay, I checked during in game play, and it looks like the only thing being downloaded for the fat family adult male casual skins is a regular sized Sims adult male gray suit. Hope that helps.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 10:02 PM
Nah, not really. I'm looking for a fat(very fat), black skintone+some "baggy" clothes
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 3:35 PM
Cool, Funny and Great creation!!!
But could you make some pj:s, Swimwear, gymwear, underwear and weding clothes!
Please.......
It would be great!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 7:30 AM
i'm having a problem, when i click to download it's not giving me the option of opening with zip file. that's what i do with my downloads and then after it downloads i extract them to where they need to go. but this and the other fat family ones aren't letting me, it's just saying save to file or open now. i tried saving it but then i can't extract it.

by the way, your creation looks cool.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 7:52 AM
Your creations are so cool! Could you please do some fat family and/or slim family things zip files? It would be so nice if you could...
Thanks!

He who forgives is worthy of friendship - and has probably been bribed.