Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slim family meshes from toddler to elder

by melodie9 Posted 6th Jun 2006 at 12:14 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:44 AM
Thanks! That is a really cool idea, because not everybody is built the same way. Ehm..are these default replacements?
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:52 AM
Looks like you've done a great job. Maybe you could post a closer up shot comparing your mesh to one of the maxis meshes... say for adult female. Then we'll be able to see the difference. That would be great. Thanks for contributing this to the community.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:04 AM
These could be good for aliens. A little too slim for most humans though. Of the three people I've ever known who were that skinny, two had chronic illnesses and the other was using cocaine.
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:25 AM
Nice work! Thanks for making these alternate meshes! Sims is too boring using regular Maxis meshes!!!
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:33 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 6th Jun 2006 at 2:35 AM. Reason: Let's not start that, please?
Great job btw i love your new stuff!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:17 AM
I was just going to comment to say thank you for making it easier to sim myself.. but after Damage Inc356's comment I was a little self-concious! Thanks anyways, can't believe Maxis left the waif option out considering Sims1 had it!
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:31 AM
this is awesome, I hope people get interest in this and making more alternative clothes ^_^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:26 PM
I've never used a body mesh before.. How do you select it on the CAS screen? Do only the clothes for that mesh show up or do all of them show up?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 3:53 AM
I have a question i downloaded this and yet non of the female clothes show up in body shop nor the game and yet the males does is there something else to download or what?

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Damage Inc356
These could be good for aliens. A little too slim for most humans though. Of the three people I've ever known who were that skinny, two had chronic illnesses and the other was using cocaine.

^^° Well...uhm...

Most of my friends ARE that skinny and it hasn't to do anything with illnesses or with what they eat. lol They often eat like pigs who hadn't food for a week and still they don't gain weight....very weird lol XD

I like those meshes. Great work!

No matter what I said: I'm sorry. *roll eyes*
.::Moderators don't seem to like me::. *sigh*
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:20 PM
Give them something to eat! )
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:00 AM
Thank you for these melodie9 - I know a lot of people who are naturally thin like this and I'm always happy to have more body sizes

The only thing I found a little strange was the arm pit area it looks like it sits a bit too high but it's not something that would make me get rid of these meshes.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:47 PM
thanks a lot It´s good!! and I would like more alternative clothes please
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 7:06 PM
Alchemist
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:11 AM
I don't get it. Where do the clothes for these body meshes come from? I don't see any. And the bodies don't work!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 12:43 PM
I have downloaded the tan and light skintone, I have downloaded this mesh and the one with all the clothes in it, but I still can't see them in my game. I am confused,I so wanted to have these waif sims in my game, what is wrong?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 1:33 AM
They show up now, THANKS! I can't wait to see more!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 6:48 AM Last edited by dare2DV8 : 24th Oct 2006 at 6:58 AM.
These are interesting, but looking at the close-ups of the outfits by gothplague@insim based on your meshes (I couldn't see them very well in the sreenshots provided here), the mesh itself makes the sim look a little...rubbery and stretched. If the arms were a little closer to the body it might look more natural.
Thanks for the effort.

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Field Researcher
#20 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 3:15 PM
I have never used body meshes before.Thanks for your work.I cannot wait to see it in my game.Thanks again!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Legolasgurl
They show up now, THANKS! I can't wait to see more!
How did you get them to show up? Lovely mesh from the picture, though! I can't wait until they're in my game!

He who forgives is worthy of friendship - and has probably been bribed.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:27 AM
Great! I miss those skinny sims from The Sims. Do they have nude meshes?