Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Ready FULLY ANIMATED Sushi Meal

by FoxieRoxieNYC Posted 7th Jun 2006 at 5:59 PM

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:03 PM
Cool! The sushi looks very real. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:06 PM
Thank you!! We need food! ;-) This is great!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:06 PM
Thank you sooo much for a new food option!! I love it!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:10 PM
Brilliant! My sims could always use a little more food variety.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:12 PM
Thanks for making another wonderful meal for our sims to enjoy. I noticed on some of the other foods I've downloaded made by you that the memory the sim receives is not the food that you named it. For instance, my sims learned to cook your terrific broiled beef aujus but the memory shows that they learned to cook porkchops. Is there a way this can be fixed or a way I can fix it?

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:23 PM Last edited by cleopatra143 : 7th Jun 2006 at 6:42 PM.
I LOVE SUSHI! So now I'm going to make my sims eat it too! Thank you so much!

is that ginger and wasabi I see on the plate too? lol HAHA excellent! Too bad we can't make them use chopsticks aye?

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:24 PM
Wow, it looks terrific! Thanks so much for all your hard work, and for sharing your creations with us! I check your site pretty often and am always thrilled when I see a new meal to download! =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:30 PM
Thanks guys so much. Definately let me know if anything needs tweeking.

For the memories Lisa, if you know how to fix that, by all means girl do it! I have no idea how to even begin to fix it, but if you let me know I will definately do it. In fact if you do know how, just tell me so that I can update it for all my meals. I would really appreciate it!
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:37 PM
This is great! Now my sims can enjoy sushi as much as I enjoy it myself! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:08 PM
Cool ! Great Job ! Thank
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:27 PM
Thanks! Sushi is my favouritefood! This looks very real, it makes me hungry

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:35 PM
omg so cool, I love to download all your food

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FoxieRoxieNYC
Thanks guys so much. Definately let me know if anything needs tweeking.

For the memories Lisa, if you know how to fix that, by all means girl do it! I have no idea how to even begin to fix it, but if you let me know I will definately do it. In fact if you do know how, just tell me so that I can update it for all my meals. I would really appreciate it!

I have no idea either I know that the creators, Exnem, Topetto and Fireflies all show correct memories on their food creations. I will send one of them a PM to see if they will be willing to lend a hand or give some direction.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:55 PM
This is great! It looks awsome in the game, everything works fine. I love all of your foods, and i hope you will continue to make more!!
Instructor
#16 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:59 PM
cool,

will your june 15th update be free?
Instructor
#17 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 9:24 PM
Great job. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Scholar
#18 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 11:15 PM Last edited by Purplepaws : 7th Jun 2006 at 11:25 PM.
Yay, I've been waiting for another one of your dishes! This looks fabulous, keep 'em coming!!!

As for the memory problem with the broiled beef, I noticed you changed the text lists to suit the new food, but the catalog description still says "pork chops." Perhaps the memory pulls from this string? Your new sushi meal is correct in that area, though, so I'm guessing it was just an oversight before.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 11:57 PM
I love all of your meals! This is fantastic as always!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Theorist
#20 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:44 AM
This looks great. I wanted comment and say I love, love, love your website. The guys' clothing is top notch.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 1:00 AM
does it replace another food?
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 2:48 AM
Amazing!
Thanks so much for the delish looking sushi. I'm glad my Sims will now be able to enjoy sushi as much as I do.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.- Eleanor Roosevelt
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:40 AM
Thank you so much for this excellent meal!!! It looks GREAT!!!!!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:11 AM
Ooo! Thank you

I *love* Sushi!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 11:43 AM
Sushi is one of my favorite foods of all time!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I am so happy that you made this and shared it with all of us! :clap:
Page 1 of 3