Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Roman Knot

by rmschoon Posted 10th Jun 2006 at 8:39 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 9:25 AM
This is a very good job! I really love the pattern. Keep up the great work!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:35 PM
If you can make beautiful carpets such as these...Could you make Hardwood flooring with the effects as being "Comfortable" to walk on? Also giving the Sim "Energy" too. That would be what I'm truly looking for.

Thanks for a job well done.
AJS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 11:23 AM
Moneroe6679 - I can make them into carpet or hardwood, but I have no idea how to add to the "comfort" or "energy" levels.

Montreal, thanks. Glad you enjoy them. :D

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 5:41 AM
Umm...not to be rude or anything, but that's not a roman knot. It's celtic :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 10:19 AM Last edited by rmschoon : 16th Jun 2006 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Link correction
It is Roman. The Empire expanded to include all of Modern France, England, parts of Wales and Scotland - all of which are now considered 'celtic'.

This particular mosaic comes from the Isle of Sicily , just off the Italian cost. More specifically, Villa Romana Del Casale , a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D