Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Romantic Garden Set : 2 recolours (cherries and flowers)

by -Maylin- Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:46 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:34 AM by -Maylin-

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:08 AM
Thank you so much. I was wanting a recolor in red.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:08 AM
Ooooohhh Thank You so much this is going to be my favorite set for outdoors. Thanks for the wonderful recolors!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:37 AM
Beautiful recolours! I love these they're wonderful thank you so much!

Supermodels Are People Too!

We <3 Victoria's Secret Models. Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, and Izabel Goulart Rock.

Jasmine <3's David Beckham and the England Team! Go England!

Allie & Jasmine <3 Cristiano Ronaldo & The Portugal Team! Go Portugal!
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:28 AM
These are pretty. Nice job!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:01 AM
nice job love the lawnmower thanx 4 sharing
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 11:41 AM
lovely, thank you

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:35 PM
Maylin,your garden set is gorgeous: Mesh and recolors.They are all so beautiful that I would be unable to tell which one I prefer.Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful result of your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:29 PM
Thanks for the set and its wonderful recolors; I have many of your wonderful objects.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th May 2010 at 4:28 PM
Woah, I really like you to do a few recolors more ... but with those colors enough and spare me.