Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Titanic

by crocobaura Posted 24th Jun 2006 at 2:42 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 8:26 PM
Thats's really really cool, it will be good for movies.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 8:28 PM
This is great seeing that I am a Titanic freak, I would like to point out that the actual ship had 4 smoke stacks instead of 3, and many more levels but for my sims this will be fabulous! great job
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 8:29 PM
excellent! so unique

My Work on MTS2
Remember me by my username; my avatar is everchanging
twice crazy all over you
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:01 PM
ooooooh very original!!! =]
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:05 PM
that is so cool
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:08 PM
Wouhahou...As I saw the pic I was so scared.But after reading your -very beautiful! - introduction I begin to feel released.Well,if I correctly understand its only a replica of the real Titanic.Hope technically improved...And with enough lifeboats onboard...Anyway I will have it just for those of my simmies who completly master physical ( = swimming) skills... Just kidding of course!

It was a great idea to build the Titanic and to make us dream.You did a great job.The ship is absolutly beautiful and the whole lot is gorgeous.

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work and your skills with us
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:09 PM
its soo cool. imagine if it was your neighbor though! I'd be scared
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jerzey
This is great seeing that I am a Titanic freak, I would like to point out that the actual ship had 4 smoke stacks instead of 3, and many more levels but for my sims this will be fabulous! great job

Jerzy, hi. If you want I can send you a bigger one, with 2 extra floors, and flooded 3rd class cabins. Intitially I build the bigger one, on a 5 x 5 lot, but it ran way too slow on my PC.

It still has only 3 smoke staks but you can build the fourth yourself.
Instructor
#10 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 10:39 PM
This is so cool! Thank you for sharing it. You obviously spent alot of time working on it. I love the way the water looks especially, like the boat is actually moving in the water.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:10 AM
Now that must of taken you a long time to build. I think its excellent and shall look very good in my neighborhood. Thank you!!!
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Madd Horse
i still cant belive that even after 100 years people are still obssed with it? i mean wtf why? it was AGES ago! stop living in the past people! i used to be a freak bout it years ago but now i got a new obssesion btw does anyone actally KNOW how hard it is 2 make a boat in sims ?

Err... yeah, some people kinda like history, we're not all technology boffins. Some people like learning about what happened back then, so if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. And, yes we realise how hard it is to make a boat, thats why we're COMPLIMENTING the creator.

By the way, very well done on the ship indeed! Must have taken you ages!!Who cares if there arn't the right amount of smokestacks or whatever, that's a really good download. 5 stars and thank you very much!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Scholar
#13 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:05 AM
it looks fantastic
great work

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:19 PM
Great! great work. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:01 AM
very original, thanks
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM
gooooooooood job.
very great
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 6:49 PM
I really love this one, you did a great job

But I cant manage to switch it from residental to community lot

"Your race is no longer in charge of anything.
We are free to walk the Earth again, as we did long ago."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 7:49 PM
hi little lama bunny , tha's strange 'coz i've been building it by changing from residential to community back and forth. for some reason in my game the industrial stove no longer appears in residential mode anylonger so I needed to change it to community in order to place it.

you shoud open the cheat window by pressing keys shift - ctrl - c
then type changelotzoning community. if you want to go back to residential just type residential instead of community.
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 7:01 AM
uhhh.... this is probably gonna sound really stupid, but HOW do you get Sims on and off of it?? (I haven't downloaded it -yet- just wondering) ^.^
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 8:11 AM
Hi. If you look at the pictures you will see at the back of the ship some black stairs. Well, the door is not very visible in these pics, but it is there.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 2:07 AM
omg!!i love it!! thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 3:06 AM
Wow, I'm speechless and beyond impressed. That is very cool. I may have to download this if I decide to do a receation of the Titanic movie. Great job! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 3:42 AM
I just wanted to say that the crest of foam rising around the ship is pure genius. It looks as if the boat is actually moving.

Check out my journal for helpful tips for creating Buy & Build Mode stuff for TS2!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:59 AM
U are waaaaaay to talented:D

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
#25 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 7:57 PM
Ok ok first word WO second my god 3rd you are a genius this is the best lot ever ever ever WOW

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Page 1 of 2